VALE

JellyBelly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any date set yet for the VOL AGM ?

I'm hearing it's going to wash some dirty linen in public

The quicker the better so everybody can get their say.

Well done with the Hibs game.

To many lies getting said by people that don't know what they are talking about. So exvale/rep get your arse along to the AGM and listen to the truth .

I will try and attend Mr Currie.

Any date yet?

Has to be soon as they have to have their returns in to the SFA by the end of July. They need to be passed at the AGM.

You seem to know my name so come on what's your name. Don't think you will be man enough to tell us.

• 3 weeks later...

Worrying stuff re AGM , sounds like the last thing the club needs is to be shrouded in secrecy.

The club constitution will indicate date of AGM and notice required to be given in advance along with final accounts for the year end .

What are the league rulings on this ?

I'm getting a bit board of VALEBHOYS and city legend or is this the old chairman :o stop opening accounts to have a dig at Vale you’re the one who put the club in this Shite place. Least there finally moving forward, give them a couple of months to jel and they will have a team to compete. Young boys need time. Saturdays game could have changed easily if the ref gave the clear penalty and the city boy would have been off. City where the better team in the second half but I don’t think they have a team worth bragging about as I’m confident vale would have beat them with a full team.

Archived