VALE

JellyBelly

I'm getting a bit board of VALEBHOYS and city legend or is this the old chairman :o stop opening accounts to have a dig at Vale you’re the one who put the club in this Shite place. Least there finally moving forward, give them a couple of months to jel and they will have a team to compete. Young boys need time. Saturdays game could have changed easily if the ref gave the clear penalty and the city boy would have been off. City where the better team in the second half but I don’t think they have a team worth bragging about as I’m confident vale would have beat them with a full team.

Erm. We were missing a few players too you know. We shall see for the return match shall we?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting angry :shutup:( Im pretty sure mark wouldnt be so sad to come onto this as he is a manger not a fan. Stop posting a load of shite on this its boring to read.

you know as well as me irs not a load o shite I see you still cant tell me when agm is though

I find it strange that someone who says they are affiliated to Edinburgh City is so interested in another clubs AGM, Let the Vale sort out their own affairs.

Exactly. looking forward to the game tonight hopefully the boys can get a win for the club. I still think it will take them another couple of weeks till they have their full team back and can compete to get the top half off the league.

I find it strange that someone who says they are affiliated to Edinburgh City is so interested in another clubs AGM, Let the Vale sort out their own affairs.

Got a pretty good idea that someone called galalegend will be posting about tonight's game....

You ruined the club you idiot and everyone knows it. I'm sure they will start picking points up when they have their full team back. Young boys need time to gel, they need to get a steady formation that suits them.

Archived