Three Euro Pass

http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Euro_internet_pass

I'm looking to use this for 10 days during my holiday (going to Corfu tomorrow). Has anyone tried this before? Is it just 3g that I can use anywhere, unlimited? It says they'll text me to offer it when I get there but how do they know when I get there, considering my phone will be on airplane mode?

I've just used it in Portugal. Once you get there, switch off airplane mode and they will send you a text with a link.

I think you can use it for browsing as normal but there are restrictions on streaming.

Cheers!

As for those restrictions, can I stream it until it stops working or will it run up a bill?

Not sure, I think it will start charging straight away.

They will also switch off your data roaming when the pass runs out at midnight each night. You wont get charged for anything until you agree to buy a new one for the following day.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're travelling to any of the countries in the link below, you can use your Three phone as normal without any extra charges.

http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Feel_At_Home

The 16 Feel At Home destinations.
  • Australia.
  • Austria.
  • Denmark.
  • Finland.
  • France.
  • Hong Kong.
  • Indonesia.
  • Israel.
  • Italy.
  • Macau.
  • Norway.
  • Republic of Ireland.
  • Sri Lanka.
  • Sweden.
  • Switzerland.
  • The USA.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a good idea, but quite expensive if you are away for more than a few days.

Vodafone, I think, do a similar offer for £2 a day; a much fairer price if going away for more than a few nights.

I used it in Germany with no issues, but didn't use it in Holland as Wi-Fi is everywhere really now

Archived