Hurlford Slayers

Amsguy

I heard differently - that Mullen and Gold were transferring to Hurlford United and Mason was off to Shortlees. Won't believe anything until it's confirmed however.

Only one i know for sure is duffy. Rest is all rumour and no confirmation.

Rab robertson has played junior before at cumnock i think he is disillusioned with junior level.he has a decent.job as far as im aware so dont think money is an incentive for him could be wrong. Spoke with duffy about the hurlford squad and he said there will defo be at least 5 or 6 going and he didnt confirm who.

I think he would do a turn at junior always good the very few times ive saw him. Dont know the lad but from the papers etc he was involved in the whole assault thing. So i would reckon its he goes or the coach does.

Kilbirnie would be ideal for him in my opinion.have use been looking to the ams for players this year.Great club to be involved in. I enjoyed it recommend to any player considering a move there.

McdNo10 am sure swifty and crilly have been working to get there hands on some folk that will fit.even when whilst on holiday,if no gordon will be calling about for them.

Archived