Hurlford Slayers

Amsguy

Surprised there's not been more talk of Clark Drive on here. Some achievement beating Hurlford in Ayrshire Final and taking their unbeaten league record in the space of a week. Heard a rumour Hurlford had T-Shirts marking a 5 trophy season. Wonder where they are now. Anyone know much about their manager boy Mathie? Thistle beaten 3 times this season and every time he was in charge. Once with Ayrshire and twice Clark Drive. Will he be there next season? Can they get closer to them in the league or will there be more juniors/seniors coming to 'play with their pals'?

Ayrshire have no jurisdiction over something that happens in a pub they will sadly still be there next season never mind the t shirts heard they were at tiber with the champagne to celibrate tiber going down hope the scum shoved the corks when tiber burst their bubble

Lol. I'm not affiliated to Clark Drive, more just like seeing Hurlford come a cropper - like most on here! I heard rumours there has been some needle between the Galacticos and the upstarts from Irvine over the past couple of seasons so makes it even sweeter to see the 'good guys' prevail!

Would love some of the rumours above to be proved true, how would it work if Thistle and AFC were in same division - would it be like Spain when you can't have an A and B team in the same division..lol lol lol :-)

Ams guy says a lot for clark drive secretsry on ayrshire committee and manageralso manages select hurlford wont play for select a pure disgrace no wonder no love lost pity no player or commitee at hurlford have the guts to stand up and tell the truth good on the drive wish other teams could do the same to the superstars sorry meant cheats

Ayrshire have no jurisdiction over something that happens in a pub they will sadly still be there next season never mind the t shirts heard they were at tiber with the champagne to celibrate tiber going down hope the scum shoved the corks when tiber burst their bubble

I was at the Tiber match and some of the Hurlford players were behind the goal. They didn't have a game that day and went along to see a winner-takes-all match which had a fair bit of drama and was a decent spectacle. They didn't celebrate when the opponents scored. I've no time for Hurlford Thistle but had to point out that was inaccurate.

Energy zone would they have gone to a winner takes all if it had been west kilbride and glenburn I stand by what I said bet there were no ex tiber players amongst them

Yes but the ones that were there stay in and around Kilmarnock so it was a local game. A couple even had their kids with them as well.

Archived