Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

Now that is a glorious image. The sea of red is a far more pleasing sight than I'd ever imagined the woes of the lowly QP would be.

The pre-match fight will be even more of a foregone conclusion than the game itself. With the addition of Barry Ferguson in midfield comes the presence of Boab FTP Malcolm in the Gypsy Young Team. Donning his union jack shellsuit and bringing his fellow Orangemen for back-up, this season's inaugural Ruel Street battle royale should be a non-contest.

Ferguson was always a plastic hard man. The type who would boot you up the arse when you had your back turned and then run away. He'll be dispatched with ease. I'd imagine that Boab Malcolm is a bit of a fat pie these days. His breed of skin headed zombie ned tends to struggle to keep the flab at bay after 30. Gus will have too much for them in the experience department on and off the park. I'm hoping that he's signed an absolute animal of a midfielder for the specific purpose of dealing with Ferguson on the pitch as well. Someone recently released from Carstairs would be absolutely ideal in the holding role.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even better if it's someone that's escaped rather than released. He'll be even mental-er

You an Annie are basing this on the assumption that your rag-tag bunch of misfits will get anywhere near Baz - something I highly doubt. Can't wait to see our Anderson/Ferguson/Sweeney central midfield absolutely balling their way through the season.

This game has all the makings of Souness first game back in Scotland. So I think we'll be looking at a home win, Fergie sent off and Boaby done for breach of the peace.

Usual queens always looking for a boaby to be done #wac

Archived