Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....theres a boaby on the pitch......i think it could be all over...the cops have huckled him.....its all over now. (Advance commentary of the moment Boaby invades the pitch to remonstrate with the ref over Fergies sending off)

You should probably be getting yours and your boyfriend's boabies checked if they're pink.

Imagine sitting beside this roaster for 90 minutes listening to this type of patter. No wonder you guys go tonto at everyone and everything.

Imagine sitting beside this roaster for 90 minutes listening to this type of patter. No wonder you guys go tonto at everyone and everything.

Our horrific patter would complement one another's perfectly. Just a shame you had to become a supporter of Glasgow's greatest diddies.

Some of the patter in this thread is absolutely fu**ing tragic!

It's certainly not up to last years', when we were informed that Queens Park fans were nothing more than a shower of "Bumders".

Honestly, I nearly fell off my chair. :lol: :lol:

Don't get all this rivalry ,we don't play in glasgow anymore ,and probably won't again ,and going sith logistics airdrie and the rovers are our derby surely

Hamilton and thistle are my rivalry teams, not QP haha

Th****e are our rivals.

Smelly, Tony the Tiger Bar-stewards that they are.

Thare can be only one.

Queens park are just a bit of light relief until we meet up with "the scum" once again. :lol:

Not much opportunity to play either of them of late.......shame. Maybe the odd friendly but I would imagine both would just send their under 16's.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived