Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

5-0 to the Bully Wee. Scullion, Sweeney and Daly to score, with debutants Davie Anderson and Coach Ferguson also on the scoresheet. Only worry is that this amateur mob injuring our talented ballers.

FACT: QP have been occupying 10th place for a whole calendar year now.

Discuss.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that is a glorious image. The sea of red is a far more pleasing sight than I'd ever imagined the woes of the lowly QP would be.

The pre-match fight will be even more of a foregone conclusion than the game itself. With the addition of Barry Ferguson in midfield comes the presence of Boab FTP Malcolm in the Gypsy Young Team. Donning his union jack shellsuit and bringing his fellow Orangemen for back-up, this season's inaugural Ruel Street battle royale should be a non-contest.

FACT: QP have been occupying 10th place for a whole calendar year now.

Discuss.

Only keeping that place warm for you. That light at the end of the Clyde tunnel is actually the Gus bus heading towards you at a helluva pace.

In a managerial square go, I would back oor Gus against Malcolm and Bazza, separate or together.

In a managerial square go, I would back oor Gus against Malcolm and Bazza, separate or together.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but Gus has been out of the game for a while now, and as recently as a few months ago oor Boab was sent to the stands for slapping his own player. Just accept that this season we will be truly omnipotent.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but Gus has been out of the game for a while now, and as recently as a few months ago oor Boab was sent to the stands for slapping his own player. Just accept that this season we will be truly omnipotent.

Malcolm still a really classy piece of work, then? Yeah?

think the queens park fans should enjoy this coming seasons games against the Clyde might be the last for a while, lowland league is awaiting the arrival of the amatuers and with hampden getting ditching a bright future awaits in the west of scotland amatuer league ,just think they will have their rela derby against third lanark to look forward to :lol:

I thank you :thumsup2

Archived