Selkirk Turning Full-Time

HibeeJibee

They're not allowed to sell alcohol during a game.

The cricket club is a 30 second walk away so its fine.

So you are going to pay to get in then between 3 & 3.45 you are going to exit the ground, leg it to the cricket club neck a swift pint, leg it back to the turnstiles & either pay again or wangle your way back in. Then possibly repeat in the 2nd 1/2?

I'm not 100% sure because I don't drink but is the ruling no alxohol outside in pitch view, so I think you can get a beer in the club, it's worth asking before you leg it to sink one in the glory hole.

Grimbo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are going to pay to get in then between 3 & 3.45 you are going to exit the ground, leg it to the cricket club neck a swift pint, leg it back to the turnstiles & either pay again or wangle your way back in. Then possibly repeat in the 2nd 1/2?

I'm not 100% sure because I don't drink but is the ruling no alxohol outside in pitch view, so I think you can get a beer in the club, it's worth asking before you leg it to sink one in the glory hole.

Grimbo

You're absolutely correct Grim. They are allowed to sell alcohol at anytime. The law is people can't view the game whilst consuming it.

Grimbo

They'll let you back in for the 2nd half.

Either that or drink lager out of tins as per Selkirk football club.

They'll let you back in for the 2nd half.

Either that or drink lager out of tins as per Selkirk football club.

Are you actually interested in the fitba or is that just an annoying diversion? For the record, Selkirk's hospitality is second to none, and anyone reading this that's not already been down to Yarrow Park should get themselves down there ASAP.

Are you actually interested in the fitba or is that just an annoying diversion? For the record, Selkirk's hospitality is second to none, and anyone reading this that's not already been down to Yarrow Park should get themselves down there ASAP.

Mancini, was that a bite or an advert?

Grimbo

:lol:

Yes it's a great set up at Yarrow Park.

Being from Selkirk though I'd have preferred them to have stayed at Ettrick Park and done that up.

Archived