Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will need to explain to me how our players are shit?

Please tell me what comparison you are drawing this from, for me you can only compare them to the opposition at the level we play at and I would say we were among the top 5 junior teams in the country over the last 3 years.

10 posts and you have contributed fvck all, u need to up your game a bit

Dont know why players would come on this all they will read is about how shit they are from people like me who cant even trap a bag of cement

You cannae trap a bag of cement? You must play for Nitten.

Malicious stories mainly unfounded,of unhappy players, manager leaving, folk asking for transfers etc etc etc. how about we try making this a fans forum where fans can discuss performances, results and fixtures - oh wait the noo , that's what this started as. I'm going to wait and see how we settle in - dont expect miracles, quite a few changes can take a wee while to settle but optimistic for a good season.mon The Rose

Canny see any harm in players coming on this and having an opinion,its a forum for everyone is it no,Hissy done it and no doubt will carry on doing it and never seen or remember anything negative in his comments tbh,as far as Max goes,don't think he was on this and it was all speculation from punters that he was on it,some of the pish that gets said about players is out of order and if I was a player I'd be saying my piece,why not?

Archived