Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puts poor AM in a difficult position as to which team he supports. I saw him at a Bonnyrigg Rose v Bo'ness United game in his Talbot tammy and he was fair cheering on the Rose. About time he came out the closet and revealed he has a new love.

haha all the Rose fans know who I support, I tell them often enough lol

There's some unfinished business with talbot concerning the semi a couple of year ago were I thought we were the better team over 2 legs and their goal came from a soft penalty, unfortunately for us I just dont think we've got a strong enough team to beat them this season. Looking forward to it though

Oh well a trip back in time to deepest darkest Ayrshire.

Cannae wait.

I bet its the draw that Auchinleck didn't want :thumsup2

My good man, can I suggest a wee visit to the optician and a pair of specs in the mold of don't sign until you've seen living design! I indeed visited your ground during the last encounter, Bonnyrigg looked like any other former mining town who's industrial days are gone. But the ground itself looked like a relic from the 1940s. Beechwood has indeed moved with the times, in fact since your last visit a new enclosure is in place with bespoke toilets in the pipeline for this season. Can I say that the step back in time is something you experience on a regular basis when your fine club host a game. As for the other post, the draw that Auchinleck never wanted? Mmmmmmmmmmm, you have to visit the most successful club in Junior history, sounds to me that the reverse is also true in this observation. Anyway, looking forward to it, hope you have a great day and you don't get too despondent! :D

Wondered how long it would take Isa to surface,tongue in cheek I would think from BS7 Isa,it's all about on the day and you are gonny be overwhelming favourites and we'll have to play well to get anything from it,as for parks I don't bother with that as long as I get a view of the game,that does me.

My good man, can I suggest a wee visit to the optician and a pair of specs in the mold of don't sign until you've seen living design! I indeed visited your ground during the last encounter, Bonnyrigg looked like any other former mining town who's industrial days are gone. But the ground itself looked like a relic from the 1940s. Beechwood has indeed moved with the times, in fact since your last visit a new enclosure is in place with bespoke toilets in the pipeline for this season. Can I say that the step back in time is something you experience on a regular basis when your fine club host a game. As for the other post, the draw that Auchinleck never wanted? Mmmmmmmmmmm, you have to visit the most successful club in Junior history, sounds to me that the reverse is also true in this observation. Anyway, looking forward to it, hope you have a great day and you don't get too despondent! :D

I remember you! An added bonus to drawing Auchinleck is your charming and amusing presence :)

Wondered how long it would take Isa to surface,tongue in cheek I would think from BS7 Isa,it's all about on the day and you are gonny be overwhelming favourites and we'll have to play well to get anything from it,as for parks I don't bother with that as long as I get a view of the game,that does me.

:thumsup2

:babe2

Archived