Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant see how you can say rents will not be missed, he bullies every defender he plays against big handful. I wont be looking forward to playing against him next season as he is a big laddie and great ability, you need to remember he came back to help us when he was not fit aswell. rents is class.

next season will be a good season for us we will do well, good signings and fingers crossed injury doesnt hit us like last and we will be fine

cant see how you can say rents will not be missed, he bullies every defender he plays against big handful. I wont be looking forward to playing against him next season as he is a big laddie and great ability, you need to remember he came back to help us when he was not fit aswell. rents is class.

next season will be a good season for us we will do well, good signings and fingers crossed injury doesnt hit us like last and we will be fine

Totally agree with that mate. Any idea who he is going to?

I don't see him except for 2/ 3 times a season, and IMO he is vastly over rated and always looks unfit. Like I say just my opinion.

Disappointing was the phrase used and compared to the season before, he was disappointing. On his day what a talent unfortunately it didnt happen for him last season, 8 goals from your main striker isnt a great return. Nothing against the lad, hope he does well and finds his form again, wherever that may be. (maybe no at Nitten though)

Overrated??? I rate him very highly, even great players have a dip in form every now and again, the test will be to see if he can recapture form and push on. I dont think he has been overrated he was league top scorer when Musselburgh nearly got relegated 3 seasons ago and scored a barrow load for us 2 seasons ago so with that record its right he was rated highly, just had a disappointing season last seaon.

Anyway am more interested in who is coming in than who is going out.

nah, canni do that yin m8, we have not seen enough of him yet, hopefully he is fightin fit and ready to go for start of season.

A will take McKenna from u guys though, thats a player i would be most pleased in seeing ina Bonnyrigg shirt

nah, canni do that yin m8, we have not seen enough of him yet, hopefully he is fightin fit and ready to go for start of season.

A will take McKenna from u guys though, thats a player i would be most pleased in seeing ina Bonnyrigg shirt

I heard McKenna had signed with Livingston. Your right tho cracking player

he's clearly your mate - I mind him 'bullying' a HoB defender with a headbutt last season that ended up with him getting a three-match ban. If being totally unfit, falling on your arse and taking five minutes to get up while constantly talking to the crowd is class then he's class. I've watched him closely for two seasons now & I would say at best he's an average finisher with a terrible attitude.

No point in looking back,still no heard where big Rents is gone or going to,decent big player and whenever I spoke to him he was a nice enough guy,hope the old fella Hissy,lol can do the biz when the season starts and hope we can turn last season's draws in to wins and kick on from the start,don't know if any more signings on the card,maybe Boomtown can give us more info.

lol a ken fvck all

so far this is what I think squad looks like (fell free to add or take from this if you have more info than me)

GK`s

Hay

Patarek

DEF

Murray

Archibald

White

Woodburn

Brown (boy from Brechin)

Gray

MID

King

Rosey

Stewart (ex E. Fife)

Horne (can play def. as well)

McLeish

ATT

Hislop

Whitson (u19`s)

Clark (u19`s)

Grady

Have I missed anyone?

Looking at that I would say GK is sorted, DEF is sorted (best in league last year), MID I think centrally we are sorted here but need a fit AK for the season, however, not to much strength in the wide positions. ATT, I am not so sure about, I would say Hislop starts all the time, Grady was kind of a bit part player last year and I dont know enough about the young lads, maybe its Hissy with a youngster upfront??

I don't know if that's a big enough squad or no tbh,injuries or suspensions kick in it disny look big enough but too many and you'll get guys no getting a game and kicking off,time will tell,keep me informed Mr Local,lol.

Archived