Manchester United 14/15 thread

Talk of De Jong being brought in for ten mill. Would be a short term option but a decent one I think. Add a bit of bite and plenty of experience. CB is the priority now.

De Jong has his critics but I've always liked him, and if you get some more creative midfielders in front of him he will protect the back four very well.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nike have announced that they will be ending their agreement with Utd after this coming season.

Paves the way for Adidas to step in, with Warrior sprts being the other main contender to make their kits.

Fellaini has shaved his barnet....probably in the hope it increases his aerodynamics.

I wish he'd shave his fucking eyebrows aswell

It does show that Utd are still the biggest club in the EPL by a distance, Chelsea and City are basically just playthings for billionaires.

Yup.

United by an absolute mile. Liverpool and Arsenal 2nd and 3rd.

No one else worth really talking about in terms of being a properly massive club, after those three.

Yup.

United by an absolute mile. Liverpool and Arsenal 2nd and 3rd.

No one else worth really talking about in terms of being a properly massive club, after those three.

Everton & Spurs would make up the traditional "big 5" but both would need significant investment in their infrastucture as well as a prolonged spell of success to get anywhere near the 3 you mention.

Spurs are a nonsense club. I've never understood the fascination with them or the perception that they are a big club.

I don't disagree but "traditionally" (i.e back in the 60's) they, Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool & Manchester Utd were considered the "big 5".

Archived