The Best striker in Scotland and where will he play this season?

I like to think he'll either be at Aberdeen or he'll be playing outside the SPL. Fingers crossed as he'd be a great signing for us.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ciftci will hopefully be at United

As for Boyd, would take him but only if we planned to change our formation and go 2 upfront, Ciftci/Boyd would be potent and compliment each other

However if it meant trying to fit Boyd in at the expense of Citfci leading the line in our current formation then i wont shed any tears if he ends up at Aberdeen

Ciftci will hopefully be at United

As for Boyd, would take him but only if we planned to change our formation and go 2 upfront, Ciftci/Boyd would be potent and compliment each other

However if it meant trying to fit Boyd in at the expense of Citfci leading the line in our current formation then i wont shed any tears if he ends up at Aberdeen

Nice hair, Nadir.

Super beard, Boydy.

Everyone hugs.

~ fin ~

Why do your posts spontaneously change to bold mid sentence?

They don't on the laptop but they do on the app. I have absolutely no idea is the answer.

Since we're on the subject, I rate Stokes really highly, and would probably say he's equal or better than Griffiths. I can't understand why Celtic fans seem to think he's shite, although admittedly they see more of him than me

Stokes is as intelligent on the pitch as he is off the pitch.

this is his problem.

I think there might be a case to be made that as things stand, potentially the most deadly forward player in Scotland will be playing in the Championship:

ipGdksMI2S2pu.gif

Of course, Ljungberg, Juninho, Gravesen, Keane, and Nuno Capucho were all good once upon a time...

Well no, he meant pedantry, given the grammatical context.

Woah, slow down there horsey. Let the man speak for himself. The grammatical context was a single word. Your little chum could have been meant any number of things. Now we may never know.

Woah, slow down there horsey. Let the man speak for himself. The grammatical context was a single word. Your little chum could have been meant any number of things. Now we may never know.

My big chum was correct and the single word was IMO apt in relation to your statement

A pedant could be an intoxicated insect .....to someone's thinking ?

Archived