The Best striker in Scotland and where will he play this season?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His agent got Aberdeen(& United) interested by talk of wanting to play in the Premiership to get back in the Scotland squad, this drives up his wage a little so that Rangers have to offer more than would have initially. Pretty simple.

100% correct.

The summers biggest kept secret, wasn't exactly a secret, it was always fairly obvious where he was heading.

All the paper chat is Sevco.

Could we have Boydless Killie managed by AJ to look forward to next season?

after last season no chance, but things have been positive round about rugby park at the moment ..

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think my compost bin has turned into a wormery. Loads of the feckers wriggling about. And don't get me started on these wee flies, every time I take the lid off, there's a massive cloud of them...................

Kris ? Kris who ?.........................................

All the paper chat is Sevco.

Could we have Boydless Killie managed by AJ to look forward to next season?

It's really looking like it.

From a Dundee point of view, it is good news. I expect Kilmarnock to be in a relegation fight next season and I can't see them filling the void that Boyd's goals will leave. I'm also happy he's not going to United as I reckon he'd score a barrel-load there.

I can't say I was ever really worried about him going to Aberdeen or Dundee Utd - always thought it would come down to us or Rangers unless he got a decent offer from down south. It'll be a shame if he decides to go there, but you can hardly blame him, and he certainly doesn't owe Killie anything.

Rangers ,last decent contract he'll get. fair enough really.

3 year deal in the top flight sounds good to me, he said he would stay if killie started to strenthing there team

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Sadly, it's looking like Rangers.

It feels like your bird dumping you for the biggest w****r in the pub.

:(

Must admit I and many other Premiership fans will be delighted if its true. A constant thorn in our side, sick of seeing him celebrate against us.

You never know though.

Must admit I and many other Premiership fans will be delighted if its true. A constant thorn in our side, sick of seeing him celebrate against us.

You never know though.

You kinda do though.

Why those fuckers? Can't wait till they go tits up again.

It's really looking like it.

From a Dundee point of view, it is good news. I expect Kilmarnock to be in a relegation fight next season and I can't see them filling the void that Boyd's goals will leave. I'm also happy he's not going to United as I reckon he'd score a barrel-load there.

And from ours tbh.

They would have been deadwood last season without his goals.

Archived