Sign in to follow this  
paranoid android

Pros and cons of having a bird

I get a bit claustrophobic after a while in a relationship, and have never found the right balance between clingyness and not giving a fcuk. Single life suits me better, with occasional debauchery.

Agree with this. I think if you find someone fantastic then it could be great, but if you're just going to go out with someone because they're "alright", then its definitely not worth the hassle.

Pros: Most everything

Cons: Practically none.

:lol:

Once you get to my age you'll be swapping those over...

Edited by Jacksgranda

Figured I'd be slagged for my post,but it's true, a lot of my mates tell me their dramas with wives going mental and being complete dragons, just not the case for me. I've dated my fair share of absolute fruitcakes and I suppose they'd say the same, it's just about finding one who isn't mental, easy to talk to and a good laugh!

How's that going then? :)

If your girlfriend often acts in a way you don't like, chuck her. Far too many men put up with it because they're too scared they won't find anyone else. It usually tends to be when it's they're first girlfriend or first long term girlfriend. A couple of people I know we're trapped in relationships because although they were unhappy with their girlfriend, they were afraid of being alone. Horrible to watch

It always seems like a good idea at the start.

You fancy a change, and decide to go for it, forgetting how badly it went the last time. After a few days, it starts to get annoying, and needs constant attention, until the point where you can't be bothered anymore, and just let it go wildly out of control.

Then it takes ages to get rid of it and you wonder why you bothered in the first place.

Oops, sorry, thought this was "Pros and Cons of Having a Beard".

Pros: even makes an old guy like me feel sexy and wanted. :)

Cons: the wife might find out. :(

The mental ones always tend to be the best in bed I've found.......unfortunately :(

Nothing beats a crazy bird in bed, it's true.

Nothing beats a crazy bird in bed, it's true.

Apart from a good night's sleep.

I would have sex more often if i was single, i would say on average we do it about once a week and we're in our twenties, simply not good enough

I would have sex more often if i was single, i would say on average we do it about once a week and we're in our twenties, simply not good enough

I doubt you'll get any better at it now.

I doubt you'll get any better at it now.

She's forever on about how I'm not romantic and go about it all the wrong way, I'm always like can we pump now and she's like no then i grab her bits and tell her that she is my property and occasionally poke her with my erect penis but it doesn't turn her on and i usually have to go into the room on my own and w**k otherwise my hard on won't go away on its own. A handsome devil such as I shouldn't be wanking nearly as much as i do

Cons-clutter,the feckers keep everything.When we moved house i basically wanted to chuck everything that was in the loft out (except xmas tree) but no she wants to keep everything,yip there really is a use for her modern studies year 1 course books :huh:

She's forever on about how I'm not romantic and go about it all the wrong way, I'm always like can we pump now and she's like no then i grab her bits and tell her that she is my property and occasionally poke her with my erect penis but it doesn't turn her on and i usually have to go into the room on my own and w**k otherwise my hard on won't go away on its own. A handsome devil such as I shouldn't be wanking nearly as much as i do

Do I have to show you how it's done again.

Do I have to show you how it's done again.

That would turn me on but i don't think the mrs would approve

She doesn't know when she's well off.

She doesn't know when she's well off.

I just want my oats i can't be bothered being nice to her