Pros and cons of having a bird

Totally agree with this. Sunday is the absolute worst day to be in a relationship. There's footy on FFS, and you want to go for a walk in the park and talk about cushions or some shit? f**k right off.

My favourite Sunday's were when I was single and me and my 'homeboys' met up for lunch to catch up on who'd done what (and who) the night before. Lunch usually started about midday with an all day breakfast and segued nicely into an other 8 hours of drinking. I was gutted when I had to leave, drunkenly pack my shit and head off to where I stayed for work through the week. More booze on the choo choo and a take away when I got there. Ah, halcyon days.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i completely agree - i fantasised that a woman was going to come along and all the negative shit in my life would go away and everything would change, you see it all the time with people who actually pretend this is a reality as well but i noticed that it didn't change that much. I often fantasise that i would be better off single for sure but then when you look around most people in their late 20's that are single are absolute trumpets so i don't think being single would be the best option for me. The cows horns aren't always bigger in the far away field

tumblr_m93zzoriAy1r2f9ceo1_250.gif

tumblr_meddouhgyB1rsuxuyo3_250.gif

My favourite Sunday's were when I was single and me and my 'homeboys' met up for lunch to catch up on who'd done what (and who) the night before. Lunch usually started about midday with an all day breakfast and segued nicely into an other 8 hours of drinking. I was gutted when I had to leave, drunkenly pack my shit and head off to where I stayed for work through the week. More booze on the choo choo and a take away when I got there. Ah, halcyon days.

Did you manage to beat alcoholism in the end then?

It is a pain in the arse but i don't know what i would do if i was single now after being with her for so long i don't think i would be happy and would probably not get laid as often as i would like to believe

no need , its like people who say "sleep with".

:lol:

I hate people saying sleep with - especially when its men who use it i usually say fired into or set about I'm not actually sure why i said that about getting laid coz i never usually say it!

I hate people saying sleep with - especially when its men who use it i usually say fired into or set about I'm not actually sure why i said that about getting laid coz i never usually say it!

in glasgow and glasgowshire set about usually means looking for a fight :lol:

och its just one of those phrases that annoy me more than it should really

in glasgow and glasgowshire set about usually means looking for a fight :lol:

och its just one of those phrases that annoy me more than it should really

Yeah i don't know many people who use it for shagging but i do occasionally. Sex on the brain so i am

I remember once my gf was raiding through my texts and she took the huff with a text i sent to a mate saying he should try "fire a load" into this girl i was ogling at days before

Archived