Pros and cons of having a bird

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

Throbbers a 'vivid character' isn't he. When I say that, what I really mean is he's definitely a virgin.

There's definitely many more pros than cons for me. The only real con is not being able to do whatever the f**k you like, whenever you want like you can when you're single. Sometimes you do just want to go to the pub/play poker/ watch football but you've had plans to do something with your girlfriend for ages and you can't just say "Nah I'm watching the football instead".

Hardly rape, the ladies in question rarely objected . In fact the only one that did ever object to it is the one that I'm stuck with :P

This is going back about 5 years i think I'm in the clear now but thanks for the concern

Going by the Stuart Hall/Rolf Harris trials I'm not sure you're in the clear so maybe best not fall out with the missus.

Hangover sex is the best, drunken sex is shit. Quite often i would have one night stands and didn't get much of a pinger the night before but then wake up at about 7 am with the complete urge for animalistic sex and just jam it in there when the lady was still asleep and go mad with it. Then get rid of them in the morning once the deed was done. I bloody wish i was single again some times

jules01.gif

Lost my flower at 15 mate

Any male who describes his virginity as his "flower" is probably still a virgin and has other problems.

Having read a couple of your posts on this thread you definitely have other problems.

If we lose the YES vote and the Tories get back in in 2015 I can see there being further cuts in the NHS; so get help now whilst it's still available.

Any male who describes his virginity as his "flower" is probably still a virgin and has other problems.

Having read a couple of your posts on this thread you definitely have other problems.

If we lose the YES vote and the Tories get back in in 2015 I can see there being further cuts in the NHS; so get help now whilst it's still available.

What do you mean other problems?

Kev wants to move on to P&B's resident bonobo monkey, throbber.

:lol:

Nah there is just some lassies I would totally try* ride if I could. But I can't because I have a girlfriend.

I would rather have someone all the time though who is sound than 1 ride that could potentially be shite and then nobody though.

*and fail to

The sad reality of it is that if some nice looking girl threw her fanny at me i wouldn't be able to say no i would just fire in and then ask questions later. i have been with the mrs for years as well and i know fine well it would be an end to us but a standing cock has no conscience as my father always used to say

Would any of you chuck your girlfriend for someone else if the opportunity arose?

No. Thing is you might have an opportunity with a girl who is better looking, but then you have to look at what you are giving up.

I've got a girlfriend who is normal, doesn't go mental at -that- time, likes football, likes beer, is fantastic in bed, essentially has everything I would want in a partner.

Honestly don't think I could do any better. Even if they were better with one of the qualities that is important to me, the chances of them being better with all is so utterly unlikely it's not worth risking someone so fantastic on the million to one shot that new person is slightly better.

Archived