Barry Ferguson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best player in league 2 next year? Will we see him bring former rangers players in? Who will be his assistant? What are your views on him?

Has he signed as a player as well as a coach?

As for my views on him : bellend

Has he signed as a player as well as a coach?

As for my views on him : bellend

Player manager apparently.

I note your 'bellend' comment and, without doubt, he had a twattish/neddish side to him. He is 36 now and when I've listened to interviews on the wireless recently he seems to have grown up.

Also, Bazza, in his pomp, was a thoroughly good midfielder (aye caw canny of the 'barry sidepass' tropes) and was highly credible at a European level.

Id say it's a brilliant signing for Clyde and, depending on wages and contract, can't see how anyone objects to it.

I have a feeling he might surprise a few people and do a good job. He will have a hell of a lot of contacts both in England and within 'eh Rangurs' which should help him bring in some quality players.

Still Pinching Myself over this appointment...

Genuine thought at the time of the Daily Record Story last week was just to put him in the shop window by his Employers and Agent considering how many players and managers must be lost through summer and forgotten & delighted to be put wrong...

Any management appointment is a risk after all and this one isn't any different, but Barry comes with great background, respect, Contacts and Many friends who may lend us a player or bring a few thousand for a meaningless friendly instead of the usual Stenny or Stranraer in front of 150 ...

Well done to the Board for the appointment and Well done to Barry ferguson for realising everyone has to start somewhere

Genuine thought at the time of the Daily Record Story last week was just to put him in the shop window by his Employers and Agent considering how many players and managers must be lost through summer and forgotten & delighted to be put wrong...

Any management appointment is a risk after all and this one isn't any different, but Barry comes with great background, respect, Contacts and Many friends who may lend us a player or bring a few thousand for a meaningless friendly instead of the usual Stenny or Stranraer in front of 150 ...

Well done to the Board for the appointment and Well done to Barry ferguson for realising everyone has to start somewhere

Oh great a friendly with a few thousand of his "friends" coming to visit. I hope there was more to his "vision" than that.

Get it round the fucking lot of you. Especially you Rico........you lot had to trawl to the fuckin Arctic to.find someone, anyone, who wasn't well.clued up.on just how toxic they are. Even your own lifelong fans in management want f**k all to do with you!!! As for the rest, well, aside from playing Clyde, the biggest club in the division, isnt enough, you'll even get the odd mention in the papers. 'You've only come to, only come to, only come to see The Clyde'...

Is this a real person?

Certainly box office and hopefully will keep the youths coming through and possibly attract some players to come to the club that's the way forward for clyde fc

Couple of thousand for a friendly well if that means a rangers fest like under brown no thanks

Certainly box office and hopefully will keep the youths coming through and possibly attract some players to come to the club that's the way forward for clyde fc

Couple of thousand for a friendly well if that means a rangers fest like under brown no thanks

I wouldnt go either but i would take there coin no problems...

Forever n eva

Good luck to Clyde with this appointment, wish them well. However it can't be denied that Barry Backpass was, and probably still is, an odious c*nt.

If Sevco survive till next year, he'll be the obvious candidate to take over from McCoist once they start making swingeing financial cuts.

Archived