Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Will those four players not start the season with those clubs?.

Did kelbie not speak to the Goose before signing with Linlithgow?.

You obviously have a problem with me.........what was pish?.

You started off around about june 18th with leiper going to bonnyrigg, wrong, you then came away with waffle about kelbie, your words went something like more than a decent chance of kelbie turning up at newton, you then went on to say bones offered more doe than lithgie, mate I don't have a problem with you personally but if I am to continue on this site I cannot read waffle like that.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geeeeezo don't get your knickers in a twist,it's an Internet forum for feks sake.Do you think players only speak to one club when looking for a move?.Leiper thought he was going to Bonnyrigg,Bo'ness later came in for him,it was a no brainer,what's the problem???.Kelbie spoke to Bo'ness before puting pen to paper at the rose,with the money Bo'ness offered him plus the amount of quality strikers linlithgow have,it made him give it serious thought.At the end of the day he wants to play for Danny Smith,at Bo'ness he would be a certain starter,at Linthgow he won't be.

Instead of having a go at me,tell me who you have resigned?

Remember one thing,players canni haud their ain watter.

Geeeeezo don't get your knickers in a twist,it's an Internet forum for feks sake.Do you think players only speak to one club when looking for a move?.Leiper thought he was going to Bonnyrigg,Bo'ness later came in for him,it was a no brainer,what's the problem???.Kelbie spoke to Bo'ness before puting pen to paper at the rose,with the money Bo'ness offered him plus the amount of quality strikers linlithgow have,it made him give it serious thought.At the end of the day he wants to play for Danny Smith,at Bo'ness he would be a certain starter,at Linthgow he won't be.

Kelbie will play every week for linlithgow. Fact!

Ok peace has broken out, but kelbie was never going to boness, yes boness wanted him but there was never ever a chance of him going anywhere other than lithgie. He and his wee mate that joined him are the best two players in the junior game, that makes them certain starters.

Camelon, well unfortunately for the new manager he has inherited a bit of a problem, I feel for the guy. When Danny left so did the feel good factor so john will have to wait a wee bit longer and see who is staying, there are still a good few good payers left and they will be looking at there options, the next week will obviously tell a tale or two.

Camelon are bound to have made a bit of cash from the cup run. Plus they would be saving a bit too with less games being postponed?

I would seriously doubt that the money camelon made on their cup run would be anywhere near the cost of putting down an artificial surface. The below article suggests 400k on average.

http://www.sportsandsafetysurfaces.co.uk/blog/synthetic-turf-artificial-grass/cost-to-build-3g-football-hockey-rugby-field-sports-pitch/

Sludds and Mooney will have many contacts in the game at this level which will help with the recruitment of new players. Therefore wouldn't panic just yet.

After the commitee re-org I would have thought a more focal point of the club with regards to news coming out of the club. As for the cup run money, it's significantly less than most people are imagining

Probably cause hes talking crap. Rumours galore. Till it happens. Wrights supposedly signed for kilsyth, dunipace and sauchie now. Getting fed up with rumours want to know whats actually going on.

Thought that myself, two weeks before first game in league...

Sludds and Mooney will have many contacts in the game at this level which will help with the recruitment of new players. Therefore wouldn't panic just yet.

After the commitee re-org I would have thought a more focal point of the club with regards to news coming out of the club. As for the cup run money, it's significantly less than most people are imagining

You're right. The way some folk are going on the cup run and how lucrative it was, you would think it was the Champions League semi they got to.

Probably cause hes talking crap. Rumours galore. Till it happens. Wrights supposedly signed for kilsyth, dunipace and sauchie now. Getting fed up with rumours want to know whats actually going on.

I agree mate, not nice when this happens and clubs keeping vital info to themselves...

Archived