Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Aye, Tags is speaking to a few large construction company's, Balfour Beatty is one of them, regarding sorting the park.

I think he is going to kill a few birds with the one stone though, whilst he has all the large earth moving equipment there lifting the park and fixing the drainage, he is going to get the terracing all fixed, toilets and flood lights shouldn't be a problem either. The changing rooms and social club shall be done at the same time.

Tags has asked the two pensioners that sell the weekly raffle tickets in Tesco if they could possibly do an extra day, to ensure that there is sufficient funds in the pot.

I hope that answers your question, it's always nice when the larger clubs take a genuine interest in what's going on at the smaller clubs.

who ruffled your feathers.it was a genuine question :bairn

but since you feel the need to be a right cock about it.

maybe you should get tags to ask the kelty raffle sellers how its done :P

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh meant to add, they are installing an underground car park too, please hurry back with something really really funny, like all

your previous posts, no wonder you get pissed on here by the bones lads,

It is evident from your posts that you missed the point. The word foundation was used but you removed that stability by prising away their manager and are likely to dismantle the fabric of their team. I am not a "hauf wit" and you could never mislead me with your interpretation. You are one of a few "bottlers " of Rose posters who feel they have to have a dig at our Manager but don't have the guts to challenge him face to face with your accusations. Now friendly banter I'm in favour of but you lot are bitter and twisted.

The foundation was laid by Danny. Whether they build on it is another thing. He has left a good grounding there and I wish them all the best.

Bottler???? Show me where I've actually given a toss about your manager and how he goes about things. On the subject of challenging. Would YOU just walk up to someone on the street or go into their place of work and start slinging muck at them? You are challenging.

You are obviously mislead by something though. Maybe your own agenda. I wished Camelon all the best and you gave me stick for it. You laid the foundation for a debate down.

Anyhoo. This thread isn't about me and ye giving each other grief. We can do that on another thread.

Night night. Mind and no spill your Horlicks when you fall asleep on the chair tonight watching the Argies and Bo'ness.

Oh meant to add, they are installing an underground car park too, please hurry back with something really really funny, like all

your previous posts, no wonder you get pissed on here by the bones lads,

Problem solved, the car park will collect all the water that the pitch normally does! :-)

Cringean has also gone - heard he has now retired.

Rumours linking Kelly and Wright with Dunipace and Kilsyth and McGown with Sauchie.

There are also a couple of last seasons squad who IMO shouldnt be re-signed.

Beat it ya auld pellet. I wouldn't waste my time being condescending.

Your wee cock sook sounded mair condescending than what I wrote.

Noo away and change your wringing Tena pants.

Recurring theme with the Lithgae boys........

Archived