Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chavez

the word last night was,that the f&l final is sat 13th (mariners day) some people didn't realise that the mariners day had been resurrected from the dead.fixtures man must have been under the same impression. :rolleyes:

Fife and Lothians Final is at Creamery Park Bathgate on Saturday 13th June.

well they will have a chance

We've just got to play who we get its a one off game and its just your luck on your day. I think at the start of the season when we had no players had you turned round and told me we#d finish either 10th or 12th(10th if we beat carnoustie, 12th if we don't), Last 16 of the Scottish and and a cup final I'd have bitten your hand off for it.

Really chuffed for you boys, as stated above, done really well so far under difficult circumstances.

Played you 3 times, not a lot to split the teams overall, in fact the 2 league games we played against each other despite a 6-1 aggregate to Kelty that flattered us a wee bit as you fell victim to 4 of Kelty`s 10 goals of the season :eek:

Then there was the cup match where we fell to you on pens.

Hopefully you will be able to keep JS at the helm for next season.

Really chuffed for you boys, as stated above, done really well so far under difficult circumstances.

Played you 3 times, not a lot to split the teams overall, in fact the 2 league games we played against each other despite a 6-1 aggregate to Kelty that flattered us a wee bit as you fell victim to 4 of Kelty`s 10 goals of the season :eek:

Then there was the cup match where we fell to you on pens.

Hopefully you will be able to keep JS at the helm for next season.

I think if its lithgy in the final and we win we will need to worry that they will try and take Sludden

Not just talking about managerial roles here, Johnny is a 12 yr veteran at youth level coaching with the tic so people will be watching.

Good pro - career as a player as well.

Brilliant as a young player, yards ahead in the thinking stakes.

Not just talking about managerial roles here, Johnny is a 12 yr veteran at youth level coaching with the tic so people will be watching.

Good pro - career as a player as well.

Brilliant as a young player, yards ahead in the thinking stakes.

Hopefully not and will stay at Carmuirs.

Good to read JS is appreciated Alan, we need to support our coaches m8.

Got to be honest wasn't that keen on him at the start and to be honest up until around the troon game when i think we started to improve that he started to turn it around because it was looking grim for most of the season.

I'm glad to hear it hopefully lithgy don't get any funny ideas if we win the cup.

John Sludden is well liked by the Rose fans for the fantastic job he did at Bo'ness in his time there.

Archived