Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result again today finished 5-2 against Fauldhouse. We are now safe for avoiding the drop and the playoff position. Well done team.

Can anyone help with the goal scorers yesterday

thanks in advance

Announced on Camelons facebook page Monday 25th Armadale Thistle at Home in the league. Last home league game of the season still have to go to Carnoustie.

The big one on Friday night 29th May Bo'ness United at home Semi Final of Fife and Lothians Cup

7:15pm kick offs

Its been a few years since I have been to Camelon and they always had one of the best surfaces but what has happened to it ? I know you have had trouble with flooding on the changing room side but it is more than that at the moment.

The one thing I did like was the wee gang hut in the guys garden behind the goals very inventive.

Enjoyed the game some good football played.

It should be an interesting game tomorrow night. Armadale need the points while Camelon will have one eye on Friday night. Camelon will have a big say on who goes into the play offs as their last two games are against Armadale and Carnoustie

There is a public meeting in Camelon Juniors Social Club on Wednesday June 3rd at 7:30pm. Anyone with thoughts. views or opinions on the future development of our football club are more than welcome to attend. If you know of anyone who doesn't have access to social media please feel free to ask them along.

Archived