Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to move our club forward.

Yes it would be but by the sounds of what zanders saying they are giving up. I love the club and as you know Delboy i can't commit due to an erratic work schedule but they are saying to Tags no he has to go but he wanted an honoury president. Why not compromise instead of hes not letting us get our own way i'm going home. Why not win-win management give him a position that honours what the good things he did do for the club but move the club forward with a new way of thinking. I don't agree with everything thats been done but I respect the man for his commitment and wanting to do the best for Camelon Juniors. But its ended up in schoolboy style arguing. If they love the club as much as they do they will give their guts to make these changes happen not give up at the first hurdle. All I can see is your giving a problem not the solution as one of my old bosses used to say.

Someone said at the game why not have a public meeting put it in the herald but first i heard about the meeting on Wednesday was after it happened. The one on Monday I only knew about because I spoke to you on Saturday. I hope you guys keep fighting for the change at the club. Dave King never gave up and he got what he set out to get control of rangers and change things that can happen at Camelon.

It's not the first hurdle Alan, but the club needs help a lot of work and thought has been put into this and I for one want to keep our club in the superleague and competing in all competitions. The club is heading towards it's centenary in 2020 and that is now only five years away. What bigger incentive can there be

Defo del all have to pull together

Just reading your last 2 posts daleb, if tags is still stepping aside, why has the new guys meant to be taking over now pulled out? This change needs to happen for the club to survive because as it is the now the fans won't have a club to support, if this is the way he wants it then I'm sorry but he's a b3llend

Ps he's announced it on Facebook so he's backed himself into a corner

Saturday 9th May Super League Kelty Hearts Away

Monday 11th May Super League Broxburn at home 715 pm kick off

Wednesday 13th May Fife and Lothians Cup QF Newtongrange Star at home 715 pm kick off

Saturday 16th May Super League Fauldhouse at home

Just reading your last 2 posts daleb, if tags is still stepping aside, why has the new guys meant to be taking over now pulled out? This change needs to happen for the club to survive because as it is the now the fans won't have a club to support, if this is the way he wants it then I'm sorry but he's a b3llend

Ps he's announced it on Facebook so he's backed himself into a corner

Good management would be to make it happen not just sit and moan about it which has seemed to be happening

I removed the post because I felt t it was harming the club. Tags has made it clear that he is definitely leaving at the end of the season. Who is coming in I don't know. All I can say for sure is I won't be one of them.

Leave

I think the issue is he still seems to be leaving but wants a legacy type position. Instead of trying to negotiate theyve just went no. Things like that just get peoples back up. If these guys had the club at heart they'd be making sure they get through not just giving up because they can't get their way.

Give you an example zan told me they need the current sponsors well if theyve been dealing with Tags and good pals with tags they might say im not sponsoring them because what they did to him but give him a legacy position they might say to tags will i still sponsor them and im sure he would say aye the boys are alright keep sponsoring them.

Its my baw and im going home (SNP MENTALITY)

By they i Mean the new guys

Taking yer ball home because Tags allegedly wants to keep some exceptionally minor privileges such as free sarnies at Broxburn and Kelty doesn't make it appear as if it was a robust proposal.

An honorary post that doesn't see him involved anywhere in the day to day running of the club could easily be resolved.

Archived