Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think be a good game think Dunbar will be out to get a super League scalp. WE should still have enough to see you off

I agree Alan, of course being a super league team you should have enough in the locker to beat Dunbar. Anything can happen in a cup game though! We beat Arthurlie last year and up to St Andrews this year and beat them, so the team has it in them. Not to mention Blackburn knocking out Bonnyrigg last week shows as we all know anything can happen. I just hope it's not a non event.

I'm surprised how poor Camelon were today, good going forward on the counter, with no. 8 and no. 10 sticking out, as for their back line, the Dunbar forwards made them look like amateurs bar the right back who had a decent game, keeper also done well, just my opinion though, overall I imagine they feel very lucky to get through to the next round. You could do without the tits that turned up towards the end of the game talking about smashing half bricks in the faces of the opposition supporter's, for a big(obese) guy he clearly couldn't handle his alcopops!!

I never just made that up Alan, the overweight dude with far too much gel in his hair and a bottle in his hand was clearly looking for trouble, what I don't understand is why idiots like that get let into the ground but at the same time the colour of his money is the same as everybody else's!! I agree with you about your number 9 whom I forgot about, he was troublesome on the break also, if I'm honest I think it overall on the day Dunbar deserved to go through but it wasn't to be, good luck to you guys in the next round, tough tie!! Also your pies are poor and way overpriced, again my opinion.

For me the ref was a complete joke. The first pen was a stonewall free kick to Camelon as Benton was pushed in the back and to take the penalties up the empty end of the ground was a disgrace. If it was because of the sun it would have been the same for both keepers.

For me the ref was a complete joke. The first pen was a stonewall free kick to Camelon as Benton was pushed in the back and to take the penalties up the empty end of the ground was a disgrace. If it was because of the sun it would have been the same for both keepers.

Hahaha aye blame the referee not ur own team ya muppet. Two divisions below you and I believe Dunbar more than matched you over 90 minutes.

A wee bit of credit to Dunbar rather than moaning at the referee is beyond u it would seem.

Hahaha aye blame the referee not ur own team ya muppet. Two divisions below you and I believe Dunbar more than matched you over 90 minutes.

A wee bit of credit to Dunbar rather than moaning at the referee is beyond u it would seem.

Im not blaming the ref. I agree Dunbar more than matched us and credit goes to them but I believe the result was due to Camelon's display. When we went 2 1 up we should have kicked on and got the third but we didn't.

Archived