Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MacLennan was definitely getting to the ball. The keeper was in the process of getting up off the ground as MacLennan went for the ball and there is no question he impeded him. I don't see how it could have been intentional because he was only focused on the ball but Bell was on the wrong side of MacLennan and in the end I think the officials arrived at the right decision. But ... if you're a Camelon supporter you have to be raging that he had such a poor view as to miss that the keeper committed the foul and not Bell. That said, I think the assistant did put him right very quickly. Bell was very quick to argue his case before then trying to accept the red card when he saw what was coming and with no sub keeper on the bench. I don't think any of it would have mattered because the assistant was always going to correct the mistake.

I thought it was a poor game. We got an early lead and then went to sleep. Camelon got a goal back but I always thought we'd get more. The sending off killed it stone dead though.

I missed the game but surely refs should give goalies some leeway when they come out at someones feet for a ball. It will get to the stage that they will stop doing it due to the risk of mis-timing it and getting sent off. A penalty would suffice in the majority of these instances with a yellow card

I missed the game but surely refs should give goalies some leeway when they come out at someones feet for a ball. It will get to the stage that they will stop doing it due to the risk of mis-timing it and getting sent off. A penalty would suffice in the majority of these instances with a yellow card

Somebody was videoing it, which should help clear it up. As I seen it he had dived the ball broke away across the goal, away from them both. Neither could be certain of getting to it, but the keeper moved in front of the forward, kind of raising his body to make it more difficult to get past him. The forward duly tripped over him. Number 2 had hee haw to do with it.

You'll need to write to FIFA. These boys just apply the laws they're given. Everything is supposed to favour the attacker now and tackling is becoming a dying art so I think your plea will go ignored.

Lithgae getting another dodgy penalty decision "I do not believe it" and if it had been the Lithgae keeper that was sent off no doubt the ref would have got his shirt number wrong when submitting his report.

Lol i take it you drink bitter ?

Lithgae getting another dodgy penalty decision "I do not believe it" and if it had been the Lithgae keeper that was sent off no doubt the ref would have got his shirt number wrong when submitting his report.

It wasn't dodgy, n it was a stonewaller from where I was standing. The dodgy bit was the extent to which the ref actually saw it. Apart from that, mind and take that bitter lemon out before you have your dinner.

The persecution complex in the Camelon support is growing... Heard loads of this nonsense today - we didnae get these decisions...it's eiwiz Lithgae get the rub of the green....moan, blah, moan... - Utter pish!!

Some of the stuff those just in front of the pie hut were shouting for today was laughable!

Archived