Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

All gone quiet at carmuirs?

My postie this morning looked like, indeed may even have been, former Camelon defender Stuart Cringean.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 points in 2 weeks makes a fair old difference to a league position. The performance at our place was maybe a turning point even if the result wasn't good. Looks like you can start looking up the way now.

:lol: Tractors! Chugging along?

Ah but you should see what the five of us get up to in a wheat field!

Scorers today - McLaren (2) and G.Wright

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought we were poor first half rose quickly got into a 2-0 lead and i thought they took foot off gas and let us back in it start of 2nd half. The pen was a poor decision as roddy was at back post a mile offside. First of all the ref sent off bell before the keeper iain ure got sent off instead. If hes saw that to give a decision how can get it wrong when surely hed see goalie has different socks or dived with gloves. At that point i think lino had been to scared to make a decision after ref gave a rose throw when he gave it to camelon. The next tine a min or so later lino didnt want to give a decision. Very poor. On the whole rose were better team and on balance of play deserved to win but as we all know football isnt fair and camelon could have got an equaliser as had started to play a bit in 2nd half. That changed the game. When your near the bottom and things go against you these things happen.

Cant argue that the better team won but the penalty and sending off were a scandal - if he's sent off Bell he clearly hasnt seen what has happened, so how the hell can he then change his mind and keep Bell on but send off Ure(I)?????

From behind the goal it didnt even look like a foul, was two players going for the ball and they appeared to fall over each other and even then it wasnt a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Ho hum, still think Lithgae would have won the game if it was 11 v 11 but shocking stuff from the ref which shouldnt take away from how utterly chronic the Mariners were in the first half.

Can't really argue what everyone has already saying regarding the game and just unfortunate that the sending off more or place put the match to bed. Lithgae would have won but the fact Camelon were coming back into it was making it interesting.

Regarding the sending off, it was a clear penalty but was it a clear goal scoring opportunity. I'm not convinced and thought Belly was goal side to the Lithgae player

Archived