Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allison - Morrison - T Courts - O'Neil - Leighton - Ritchie - Greig - C Courts - Lawrie - Cargill - Grady

Subs Used - McCabe - Manson

We also had an ex Sauchie player going through the warm up process with us STL who looked very tidy indeed. Not long back from abroad the lad.

TC and his staff certainly having a look at the right sorts atm.

Allison - Morrison - T Courts - O'Neil - Leighton - Ritchie - Greig - C Courts - Lawrie - Cargill - Grady

Subs Used - McCabe - Manson

We also had an ex Sauchie player going through the warm up process with us STL who looked very tidy indeed. Not long back from abroad the lad.

TC and his staff certainly having a look at the right sorts atm.

See Tam Courts got MOM on twitter he seems to be playing out his skin.

Where is Roger Duffin ?.

.............................................................................................................

Gary Leighton would have been my own choice yesterday STL, they threw away the mould when that lad was cast.

Tam is a habitual contender for the fans award and probably should have won a couple already, that type of performance is what he endeavours to bring to the table every week.

Like most of the season our back 4 plus Kyle have been solid, the last 2 games theyv coped with everything thrown at them and deservedly collected the 2 clean sheets which is the aim for any defender/goalkeeper at the start of the game.

Roger has been brilliant when he has played also but hes been out for a couple of weeks so its hard to dislodge a back 4 playing well.

Big game next week that we will all be looking forward too, a big test for us but we will be confident of the win, imo this fixture has come at a great time.

.............................................................................................................

Gary Leighton would have been my own choice yesterday STL, they threw away the mould when that lad was cast.

Tam is a habitual contender for the fans award and probably should have won a couple already, that type of performance is what he endeavours to bring to the table every week.

Garry has been superb all season, he goes about his game the correct way, training and on the pitch on a Saturday, brilliant at one on ones, keeps his concentration and is getting forward more in what could have been a strange position for him, hes taking it in his stride.

He has a big affection for the club as youl know STL and is a real crowd favorite.

Its really hard for the fans to pick MOM as it could be between half a dozen the way we have been playing and more often than not the forward players seem to get more recognised, especially after last season when the defenders/goalkeepers won them as we were under more pressure from teams, maybe seeing us going forward more, creating and scoring goals then the support have more to think about.

Tam is a 9 out of 10 every game he plays so is always there or thereabouts every week but as i said with most fans across the board the forward players get noticed.

I wouldnt read too much into the awards as its a team game and Tam and his staff have certainly got us playing as a team every week.

Garry has been superb all season, he goes about his game the correct way, training and on the pitch on a Saturday, brilliant at one on ones, keeps his concentration and is getting forward more in what could have been a strange position for him, hes taking it in his stride.

He has a big affection for the club as youl know STL and is a real crowd favorite.

Its really hard for the fans to pick MOM as it could be between half a dozen the way we have been playing and more often than not the forward players seem to get more recognised, especially after last season when the defenders/goalkeepers won them as we were under more pressure from teams, maybe seeing us going forward more, creating and scoring goals then the support have more to think about.

Tam is a 9 out of 10 every game he plays so is always there or thereabouts every week but as i said with most fans across the board the forward players get noticed.

I wouldnt read too much into the awards as its a team game and Tam and his staff have certainly got us playing as a team every week.

Cheers.

Good luck next week.

Forfar West End 0 Kelty Hearts 1

Scottish Cup Round 2

On occasion away ties in this competition can send you into the proverbial hornets nest.

This was to be the case for Kelty Hearts in the form of East Premiership side Forfar West End who proved worthy opponents on their own patch.

Kelty got of to the perfect start in front of a healthy travelling support with only a few minutes on the clock when Sean Grady struck an unstoppable low shot into the keepers bottom right hand corner to put the Hearts in front.

Forfar reacted well to the goal, still full of spirit and not for giving an inch, they matched Kelty throughout the rest of the half with neither side creating many more clear cut chances.

HT... Nae Bridies?

Not many chances to talk of 2nd half either, West End going close on one occasion, with Brian Ritchie denied by a great save & Stevie Manson putting just over from a deft touch near the end for Hearts.

The pattern for this one was set early doors, it was going to be one of those old fashioned in your face affairs where the man in possession of the ball barely had time to lift his head.

Credit to both sides, a football spectacle this was not, but to go 'At It' high tempo for 90 mins pays testament to their fitness and desire.

Into round 3 would have been the objective for Kelty Hearts beforehand

so job done.

Should be a cracker on Saturday when Nitten pay us a visit.

They have been receiving glowing reports so we know we will have to be at our best.

HT

Newtongrange are obviously a good team with superb individual players but we will go into this one with confidence and i reckon they will have more to think about than us coming to our patch.

At Central Park this season - played 6, won 6, scored 21 goals (average of 3.5 goals per game) and conceded only 5 (less than 1 goal per game).

Its going to be a cracker and i personally cant wait for Saturday and i know the players feel the same, it will be a stern test for both teams as its the 1st fixture between the 4 clubs tipped for the title.

We are looking for someone to video our matches,we will supply a top of the range camera and could also do the editing if need be.

...........................................................................................................................

If the club cant find anyone interested, Id be willing to do the match videos.

Give someone the chance to come forward first that may be able to do the full package i.e. the editing as well as the videos as I have no experience of either.

I do have a relative however that used to video another junior clubs matches who reluctantly had to give up due to other commitments at the club/work/family etc, who may be able to offer some advice in this regard.

Kelty Hearts JFC @KeltyHeartsJFC

We are looking for someone to video our matches,we will supply a top of the range camera and could also do the editing if need be.

...........................................................................................................................

If the club cant find anyone interested, Id be willing to do the match videos.

Give someone the chance to come forward first that may be able to do the full package i.e. the editing as well as the videos as I have no experience of either.

I do have a relative however that used to video another junior clubs matches who reluctantly had to give up due to other commitments at the club/work/family etc, who may be able to offer some advice in this regard.

Nice one mate, we are looking to get a tower erected with the latest camera gear, we can collect the footage after the game and get it edited, we have someone who is willing to do the editing.

Il wait till Saturday and if nothing materialises il speak with you then and we can get something organised.

Macintosh - that's the camera etc been delivered and it's so easy to use, il be down tomorrow around 45 mins from kick off, il set it up and show you the ropes if your still keen to do.

The hardest part I see will be the editing but there's a couple of people who can take care of that, it will be put up on the website over the weekend.

Good game for Kelty Hearts TV to officially start tomorrow.

Archived