Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that us back into oor right section in the Ardagh rubbish Cup ?

Aye, your fixtures are on SJFA site. Theres a link on the Medda thread

Aye

We have Spanner comin out of retirement & Dowler is the new number 2 lol

as long as its no who am led to believe we're talking to then am happy.. If it is said gentleman we spoke about am on us for relegation

next Sat I believe

Cheers, hopeful of a title push. Shame we didn't get David McGregor from Stranraer he's a cracker.

as long as its no who am led to believe we're talking to then am happy.. If it is said gentleman we spoke about am on us for relegation

Who was said person? I'm intrigued lol

Cheers, hopeful of a title push. Shame we didn't get David McGregor from Stranraer 'he's a cracker.

Who was said person? I'm intrigued lol

I'll pm you mate.. We need about 3 quality signings outfield and 2 keepers signed and it's all hush apart from a keeper being mentioned

Big season for the management,they need to be looking at winning silverware or at least staying in the Scottish beyond 2 rounds haha.

Still waiting for fotj to surprise me with the signings he promised.Are we active in the market or are we just giving it a miss this year.:)

Big season for the management,they need to be looking at winning silverware or at least staying in the Scottish beyond 2 rounds haha.

Still waiting for fotj to surprise me with the signings he promised.Are we active in the market or are we just giving it a miss this year.:)

Swiftly just back from holiday do that's how we have been quiet

Expect a few signings in the next week or so hopefully

Swiftly just back from holiday do that's how we have been quiet

Expect a few signings in the next week or so hopefully

can we not make signings while he abroad :-D it's just I can phone my work from holiday. There am just presuming he was abroad haha.. All lookin aside. Fingers out time in my opinion

But in saying that the friendlies don't start for another few weeks and it's those games that are more important. Players tend to come back to pre-season with a bit of fitness these days so that shouldn't be an issue if it does take a bit linger

Archived