Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be arranging tournament in July!! I normally post on here and other forums. Had few teams thru tournament and always room for more teams if anyone interested

What's the format and also standard like GB?

1pm & 3pm

Hate to say a told u so lol wae the draw lol

Lol, no problem. :-) I like to be in the first game so I can watch the second game without any distractions. Having said that, I hope we're in the second game on the Sunday. ;-)

What's the format and also standard like GB?

6 a side. Group stage with winners and runners up going into semi final.. Standard of some the teams is good mate but our team and couple others there for a laugh and a beer or 6 the semis normally the amateur lads and Bankies who are sat morning amateur.. Mostly a crack

6 a side. Group stage with winners and runners up going into semi final.. Standard of some the teams is good mate but our team and couple others there for a laugh and a beer or 6 the semis normally the amateur lads and Bankies who are sat morning amateur.. Mostly a crack

I need 2 bite here lol the bankies team who got 2 the final 3 of us were drinking all thru the tourney me ptb n cod the other bankies team who had 3 sat morning players including the manager got knocked out at group stages same round as ur team. Who won it again kilbirnie amateurs? When do they play lol

I need 2 bite here lol the bankies team who got 2 the final 3 of us were drinking all thru the tourney me ptb n cod the other bankies team who had 3 sat morning players including the manager got knocked out at group stages same round as ur team. Who won it again kilbirnie amateurs? When do they play lol

way to go getting new teams coming!! kilbirnie amateurs who were all drinking as well mate..4 decent teams the rest of us are average at best but you's and other semi finalists were decent..

Archived