Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

lithgierose, yes he will still be on the list and so are other football players, the boy probably lives with it every day of his life. But when does he get a chance to prove he has matured enough to live a near normal life. Some people are released back into society that have committed crimes ten fold to what he did and no one blinks an eye. I don't want a debate on the subject, I know your views and I don't know those of boness fans as yet maybe the same?

Let's get a response from someone who supports the club he's now playing for, it would be interesting to get their take on it. This in no way condones the offence he committed.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We better not be in for him.

Leave a man sending pics of his parts to 12 year olds be and consign it to history?

Not a chance. Deserves a life of misery for that in my book. Disgusting.

He was a bairn himself, give the guy a break. He's had his punishment let him live his life

Let's get a response from someone who supports the club he's now playing for, it would be interesting to get their take on it. This in no way condones the offence he committed.

He got quite a reception when his name was announced over the tannoy at the EOS final at Lithgie . Seemed to be a fan favourite .

probably not mate but he's a good player to have in our squad what do you think?

not doubting his ability,I have always liked him when watching him.but who do we get rid off.know most will say diack,but i think he would have signed a deal for more than a few months.and he also won us a cup. :thumsup2

not doubting his ability,I have always liked him when watching him.but who do we get rid off.know most will say diack,but i think he would have signed a deal for more than a few months.and he also won us a cup. :thumsup2

aye would keep diack in the team if he gets a good pre season a think he could be a big player for us this season!

So when you were 19 did this seem like acceptable behaviour?

If a 19 year old guy was sending your 12 year old daughter filthy pics and trying to lure her into meeting, you'd be fine with it?

Was 17 but aye! Nah but I ken that there's 13/14 year olds had plenty of sex in their time????

he will sign trust me!!;)

No offence mate, but you said already yesterday on the BU thread he had already signed ! So like I say no offence in not believing any thing u say, and I told you he hadn't then ;-)

Archived