Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could always ask him on facebook.naw, wait.boness can have him.

I hope you are saying that regarding football ability, but you are obviously referring to the past history of the boy. When will people leave it in the past he was a silly young boy back then and it was a photo for Christ sakes. He has more ability than most midfielders in the linlithgow squad and hopefully he reads this and signs for your rivals, Bite you on the arse springs to mind.

I hope you are saying that regarding football ability, but you are obviously referring to the past history of the boy. When will people leave it in the past he was a silly young boy back then and it was a photo for Christ sakes. He has more ability than most midfielders in the linlithgow squad and hopefully he reads this and signs for your rivals, Bite you on the arse springs to mind.

My personal view is thats fine with me. All about opinions though

My personal view is thats fine with me. All about opinions though

Think we should remember how many players within the Scottish leagues have players with past history, the only difference to that being the press killed this boy only because of the club he was playing for.

Hardly a great role model for a community club like ours. Would be very disappointed if we signed him.

Fuzzy bear I don't know if Boness fans would be happy with the boy signing, I only posted because he did not need to mention Facebook in his statement, just say not for us, and leave it at that. Some players going around have done far worse crimes than that boy. Why are most of the statements from him like that,i'm beginning to wonder if he has a white stick and a dog and just hits a keyboard and hopes for the best.

Fuzzy bear I don't know if Boness fans would be happy with the boy signing, I only posted because he did not need to mention Facebook in his statement, just say not for us, and leave it at that. Some players going around have done far worse crimes than that boy. Why are most of the statements from him like that,i'm beginning to wonder if he has a white stick and a dog and just hits a keyboard and hopes for the best.

So he could already be posting on this forum. :unsure2:

is he not still on sex offenders list ?,silly young boy ? do you honestly think he didn't know what he was doing.

the comment about facebook was to do with asking on an internet site.but id be surprised if he is allowed near a computer.

the comment about facebook was to do with asking on an internet site.but id be surprised if he is allowed near a computer.

lithgierose, yes he will still be on the list and so are other football players, the boy probably lives with it every day of his life. But when does he get a chance to prove he has matured enough to live a near normal life. Some people are released back into society that have committed crimes ten fold to what he did and no one blinks an eye. I don't want a debate on the subject, I know your views and I don't know those of boness fans as yet maybe the same?

I'm a Bo'ness fan.

All I can say is that when I was 19, I knew that grooming, sending explicit pics and trying to lure 12 year old girls into meeting was very, very wrong, and to this present day I believe anyone committing such an offence is a vile, disgusting beast and should be locked up indefinately.

8 mile Bu, Thank you, that's all I was asking for honest answers I'm not saying this guy is a reformed character far from it I don't even know him. But it has come up on a football forum and clubs reputations and finances could be harmed so the question has to be asked.

The Rose signing him would be nonce-sense.

Archived