Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole situation all came from forcing Brado out to early, his record was different class unbeaten in superleague etc.

He went through a little run of bad results but would have turned corner if he got time to get shot of bad eggs that were upsetting his squad.

I am a neutral but know brado personally so knew what was going on at time.

^^^ bang on the money.

Lithgie fans want Danny Smith.

^^^^^^

This whole situation all came from forcing Brado out to early, his record was different class unbeaten in superleague etc.

He went through a little run of bad results but would have turned corner if he got time to get shot of bad eggs that were upsetting his squad.

I am a neutral but know brado personally so knew what was going on at time.

Agree - you don't allow a Manager to resign on the park following a heavy defeat - a wise man would have said sleep on this and lets discuss tomorrow. That decision was with hindsight was maybe a warning sign.

Today after 40 years watching the only club I will ever really love - I am seriously contemplating not going back. Anyone who knows me will realise how bad I feel to make such a statement.

If that was the case it would be highly disrespectful to both the Manager and the player - and knowing how professional our Committee are then that would be a highly unlikely (and unpopular) situation to have occurred.

So Victor jog on with the mischief making!!

Craig will do well for Arbroath and goes with our best wishes and would be welcome back (for me) if the move didn't work out for him.

You still think I was making it up or do you now believe that this could very well be one of the factors in his decision. Doesn't seem everything is right at Lithgae. Be interesting to see who gets the job now.

Nobody is surprised at this and it has nothing to do with results.

I was not always happy with selection and tactics but there is a whole heep of difference between a fan saying that here and the President conspiring against the manager for months.

Things will not improve until JH and to a lesser extend LD are removed.

^^^^^^

Agree - you don't allow a Manager to resign on the park following a heavy defeat - a wise man would have said sleep on this and lets discuss tomorrow. That decision was with hindsight was maybe a warning sign.

Today after 40 years watching the only club I will ever really love - I am seriously contemplating not going back. Anyone who knows me will realise how bad I feel to make such a statement.

Baikie, Bradley and Smith. Shat on by who? Players or parts of the Committee. You have over the past few seasons had a go at what we have done over the Flints and now look at the mess that's been created at your own Club. You have good sponsors and have brought in players who on paper should have given you more success but there appears to be rotten apple/s in the barrel.

Baikie, Bradley and Smith. Shat on by who? Players or parts of the Committee. You have over the past few seasons had a go at what we have done over the Flints and now look at the mess that's been created at your own Club. You have good sponsors and have brought in players who on paper should have given you more success but there appears to be rotten apple/s in the barrel.

Can't argue on this occasion - you know who I am and assume you knew/know that most of my posts are just very bad banter.

3 Managers in 5 years you can really take what you like as the cause. But neither Bradley and now Smith were under any pressure from fans - there will always be moans and groans.

Therefore you can only assume the pressures forcing them out has to come from another source - I genuinely don't know 100% - albeit I have a good idea who I feel is a major contributor to the problems are. These problems never occurred before

And I believe John Coughlin is the favourite to take over.

Do you think there will be a queue for the job?

And where did that name come from? Danny's seat at the meeting is just cooling down now.

Shambolic end and start to next season. This is the worst decision in our proud history.

I totally agree with you, that if JH and LD are always giving players and management alike, very negative shouts during games and backstabbing our manager they should be asked to leave. Who the fvck does JH think he is? He's only been in the job 5 minutes. Surely all the committee can't possibly be happy with his/their attitude to our team. Just because they do a lot of work behind the scenes, it doesn't mean they are good members.

It needs sorted for the benefit of the club, they wanted Danny and Alan so badly they wouldn't let them stay with Camelon to finish the season when a place in the Scottish Junior Cup Final was available and now they have forced this on them disgraceful imo, they deserved at least another season, who actually runs the Rose?

Do you think there will be a queue for the job?

And where did that name come from? Danny's seat at the meeting is just cooling down now.

Shambolic end and start to next season. This is the worst decision in our proud history.

I totally agree with you, that if JH and LD are always giving players and management alike, very negative shouts during games and backstabbing our manager they should be asked to leave. Who the fvck does JH think he is? He's only been in the job 5 minutes. Surely all the committee can't possibly be happy with his/their attitude to our team. Just because they do a lot of work behind the scenes, it doesn't mean they are good members.

A few folk have said that Coughlin has already been scouting for players for next season and has been for a good few weeks..

I am not sure it is the worst decision in our history but the manner in which it was done is what is wrong. JH has been in the job for 5 mins and has managed to conspire against Mark Bradley and Danny Smith.

There is a lot more to it than has come out and if Danny told the whole story - and I don't think he will as he is a too decent a bloke - then JH would have to go.

Can't argue on this occasion - you know who I am and assume you knew/know that most of my posts are just very bad banter.

3 Managers in 5 years you can really take what you like as the cause. But neither Bradley and now Smith were under any pressure from fans - there will always be moans and groans.

Therefore you can only assume the pressures forcing them out has to come from another source - I genuinely don't know 100% - albeit I have a good idea who I feel is a major contributor to the problems are. These problems never occurred before

There is nothing worse being a manager and you hear your committee commenting about your team selection or tactics for everyone to hear.

I agree fans will say stuff but they pay their money and that happens at all levels of football, but committee members should keep their feelings until a training night IMO.

A few folk have said that Coughlin has already been scouting for players for next season and has been for a good few weeks..

I am not sure it is the worst decision in our history but the manner in which it was done is what is wrong. JH has been in the job for 5 mins and has managed to conspire against Mark Bradley and Danny Smith.

There is a lot more to it than has come out and if Danny told the whole story - and I don't think he will as he is a too decent a bloke - then JH would have to go.

Can the members not vote people out of the committee?

Most clubs would be delighted to have got to 2 semis,3rd in the league but obviously the critics,they know who they are aren't happy with that so does that mean the next guy coming in has to better that or he's getting flak as well,I've only been going for less than half a season but on a couple of occasions was on the verge of telling the snipers to get a grip of themselves,best of luck to Danny wherever he goes.

There is nothing worse being a manager and you hear your committee commenting about your team selection or tactics for everyone to hear.

I agree fans will say stuff but they pay their money and that happens at all levels of football, but committee members should keep their feelings until a training night IMO.

very good post spot on.

Archived