Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who the f*ck would marry Leiper:blink:only joking big man:p

I know you were joking but the young lady in question is a beautiful person inside & out .

ps her dad being a good Bo`ness man also has a 1st division league winners medal with Camelon 79-80 season

Kelbie`s no been at the races aw season. :cowboy

We have not seen the best of Kelbie as yet. Play him in a front two instead of isolated on his own and you will see the difference.

He is a proven goal scorer and will contribute his share

We have not seen the best of Kelbie as yet. Play him in a front two instead of isolated on his own and you will see the difference.

He is a proven goal scorer and will contribute his share

I bloody hope not. I am sure he will improve when he gets fit and looks like he is interested.

King has signed for us. I rate him and think he will be a good signing. Batchy might find his days are numered as he has not done enough yet.

I bloody hope not. I am sure he will improve when he gets fit and looks like he is interested.

King has signed for us. I rate him and think he will be a good signing. Batchy might find his days are numered as he has not done enough yet.

Who did you sign?

Anyone travelling to today's match at Holm Park please allow extra time due to roadworks outside the ground. Directions to Holm Park

http://www.yokerathletic.com/findus.html

Quite right our bus is leaving at 11am - just in case (lol). A wee pit stop at Yoker Bowling Club. I think the supporters club buses are booked into The Albert Social Club?

Archived