Who will be the next manager of Hibernian?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true.

James Calderwood arrived at ER for talks a few hours ago -- and I have been told the talks have been very progressive. Unfortunately.

If James Calderwood becomes the Hibs manager, I will pursue a career in agriculture, and will refuse to give Hibs any of my money.

Please don't Hibs -- there are far better candidates out there.

f**k off Big Rob

This must be true, I have never had any reason to disbelieve anything this guy has ever posted. He's got his finger on the pulse of Scottish football.

'Tis true.

Our new Hibs friends are maybe unfamiliar with Wasps1's work thus far.

As you say though, he's an impeccable source. The speculation can end. There's no way he'll be wrong on this.

'Tis true.

Our new Hibs friends are maybe unfamiliar with Wasps1's work thus far.

As you say though, he's an impeccable source. The speculation can end. There's no way he'll be wrong on this.

Struggling to work out whether this is sarcasm or not.

Murray is on a family holiday will return over the weekend to talk to Hibs

No he isn't Murray returned from the family holiday earlier this week. 10 days in St Andrews. Keep guessimg if you please wasps1.

Talking to some hibee mates tonight about this and they were talking about who they think it should be. Murray,McCall,Calderwood,Danny Lennon were all mentioned and then 2 names were brought up and I wanted to see the opinion from hibs fans on here. The first was: If wages weren't going to be ridiculous Johan Mjallby since he's left Celtic in the search of his start in management they said he would be a risk as it would be his first managers job but they said he gives the impression he know his football and would have the team very disciplined and playing well. The second name was Billy Reid as he has great experience in the league and took accies to the SPL and in their opinion the kind of manager they should be looking at but the stumbling block with that could be hes an assistant manager at a low league Swedish team and has only been there since November last year.

I can see the logic of the 'never managed full-time before' argument for Murray being risky, but which of the other realistic candidates do you see as a safer option?

McLeish wouldn't be a bad shout IMO nor would Steve Clarke although both are outsiders.

Archived