Who will be the next manager of Hibernian?

Aye, because they are all fantastic signings right enough.

Pray tell, how did all 3 perform last season?

Keatings by all accounts done well then got an injury and struggled out of position when he came back from what I have read from Accies fans. Proven in the lower league.

Gomis is a good player at the top level of the prem nevermind the championship and according to Uniteds forum they'd rather have him there than Paton. What I've seen of him he is a very tidy player and his last game for United against Celtic he ran the show. Proven player in the lower leagues as well.

Neil Alexander was behind Speroni, a club stalwart, at Crystal Palace but has been brought in as player/coach, has years of experience in Scotland, down south and in Europe and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see us sign a different keeper as 1st choice. Proven in the Scottish lower leagues as well.

None are gambles and none are anywhere near as bad as you've tried to paint them. Gomis for example is a better footballer than anyone currently employed by Hibs. Sare yin.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Browns sister? I've heard one person say anything about her and he and another guy were ejected after he copped a punch.

Tony Mowbrays wife? You mean when a few fannies retaliated to "Mrs Mercers got a dildo in her drawer" with "Wallace Mercers shagging Tony Mowbrays wife". One chant.

Hibernian have however celebrated the death of a man for 8 years with numerous abhorrent chants. Something hearts fans have never done since I've went to games.

"But the big bad man tried to kill hibs". Whatever makes you feel better about 3600 scumbags singing "Wallace Mercer, Six Feet Under" to his wife, kids and grandkids.

Don't forget the timeless classic 'Mrs Mercer keeps a dildo in her drawer' if you're going all out on this one.

Aye, because they are all fantastic signings right enough.

Pray tell, how did all 3 perform last season?

It's not like me to agree with much of what Hearts Daft says but I'd take all 3 at Hibs right now, I think they are good signings at this level.

We have to remember what level we are at now, we could do a lot, lot worse.

Hope we see some movement this week.

Archived