Worst Shirt Sponsor

Not getting all the hate for our kit, the actual top isn't bad.

It is. The top looks amateurish, like an off the peg number from Sports Direct, and the logo is like 1970's clipart. Nice to see that Hibs are happy to be sponsored by tax dodgers, which is surely a double concern considering the number of HIbs fans on the dole.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is. The top looks amateurish, like an off the peg number from Sports Direct, and the logo is like 1970's clipart. Nice to see that Hibs are happy to be sponsored by tax dodgers, which is surely a double concern considering the number of HIbs fans on the dole.

If it's the best deal for us I fully could not give a shit if they were tax dodgers :)

• 10 months later...

Surprised its not been brought up yet, but the Taylor Wimpey egg/bubble/shitehawk we got stuck with on our top a few years back must rank as one of the most revolting in recent history

st-johnstone-09-10-surridge-kits-2.jpg

One that always sticks out for me is TR Fastenings - zip company we got 25k for the season.......

My English team had the council sponsor them for years, latterly to have Home Bargains........we left the league this season with that on our shirts

Archived