Alistair Darling telt on the news

DAFC

Did anyone see stv news today?

Darling was campaigning in Edinburgh and some wee jake ball did the whole shout and point thing at him.

"Five mair years of them!"

"You're gonna lose to them!"

"five mair years of the torys, that's what you're going to give us if we vote no!"

He looked a bit uncomfortable.

:lol:

Hope someone uploads it.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see stv news today?

Darling was campaigning in Edinburgh and some wee jake ball did the whole shout and point thing at him.

"Five mair years of them!"

"You're gonna lose to them!"

"five mair years of the torys, that's what you're going to give us if we vote no!"

He looked a bit uncomfortable.

The wee jakeball is absolutely spot on.

It's probably because Labour are led by a gormless clown, their polling lead has already diminished significantly, and in questions such as party leadership and handling the economy, their ratings are dire.

Much like their pre-2011 polling lead in the SP elections, it looks an extremely soft position that will quickly fall apart in the campaign proper.

ForzaDundee imo ;)

Why do people think the Tories will win the GE btw? Genuine opinion or just Nationalists thinking it will "scare" undecideds into voting yes?

Theres a thing. Who can we vote for if were still part of the UK.

The choices are the Tories, Labour ( Tories in disguise ) or UKIP. Scary .

Theres a thing. Who can we vote for if were still part of the UK.

The choices are the Tories, Labour ( Tories in disguise ) or UKIP. Scary .

Well I know I'm shitting myself...

UKIP aren't even an option. They'll have less seats than the Liberal Democrats when all is said and done. Your choice is Ed or Dave. Neither of those worries me much.

Ukip was a one off. I know alot of people in wales who voted for them and they weren't aware of any other potential ukip policies. It was nothing but a protest vote. Many people who voted for them are a little embarrassed when they see what they are really like, A party full of hypocrites . That nathan gill in wales has been made to look a right c**t recently. Probably more hated than thatcher in the valleys the noo :) . That eu vote was a one off. Even ukip know that.

ForzaDundee imo ;)

Why do people think the Tories will win the GE btw? Genuine opinion or just Nationalists thinking it will "scare" undecideds into voting yes?

Probably because most governments get at least two terms.

ForzaDundee imo ;)

The Tories will win but not with a majority.

The reason - Ed Miliband.

It would take a very, very specific set of results for there to be a hung parliament, especially since the Lib Dem collapse will strengthen the duopoly.

I'm 95% certain the largest party will walk away with a majority. They'd have to be basically neck and neck in seats not to

Hadnt seen darling for a wee while on tv being asked questions and after scotland tonight last night i dont think bt will trot him out again he is awful and i mean awful.I put lamont on before him if i was bt

I'm sorry are you saying they'll win BECAUSE of Miliband, or they'll only win by a whisker because Miliband is a good politician and will make ground?

As for the OP, the wee jakey's absolutely right. A No vote WILL result in 5 more years of Tories and 5 more years of austerity.

Hell, even IF the Labour clowns get in, we're still looking at 5 more years of austerity.

I'm sorry are you saying they'll win BECAUSE of Miliband, or they'll only win by a whisker because Miliband is a good politician and will make ground?

As for the OP, the wee jakey's absolutely right. A No vote WILL result in 5 more years of Tories and 5 more years of austerity.

Hell, even IF the Labour clowns get in, we're still looking at 5 more years of austerity.

And will money grow on trees in Scotland?

What specifically within the SNP's monetary and fiscal policy leads you to believe that an independent Scotland will be any different?

And will money grow on trees in Scotland?

What specifically within the SNP's monetary and fiscal policy leads you to believe that an independent Scotland will be any different?

Scrapping trident

Slimming down of the armed forces

Oil Pension Fund (Norway's currently sits at $800 Billion and change)

Shall I continue?

Hadnt seen darling for a wee while on tv being asked questions and after scotland tonight last night i dont think bt will trot him out again he is awful and i mean awful.I put lamont on before him if i was bt

Car crash tv.

Archived