Pre-season Friendlies

5 pounds for a friendly??!! The cheek!! :)

What do you charge for a friendly or league games this season dal ?

Personally id be old fashioned and have a bucket collection given the amount of subs/trialists involved in pre season friendlies ;)

Then again im sure there are still overheads which every club will still have :o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally id be old fashioned and have a bucket collection given the amount of subs/trialists involved in pre season friendlies ;)

Then again im sure there are still overheads which every club will still have :o

No sure how clubs can afford the latest refs fees unless they charge at the gate? Plus 2 linesmen.

I was just talking about the 5 pounds to watch the ball get a headache at the Whitehill games!! :)

I was just talking about the 5 pounds to watch the ball get a headache at the Whitehill games!! :)

The baw got some headache doon in Dalbeattie last season when we scudded you 5-1 Dal :lol:

The baw got some headache doon in Dalbeattie last season when we scudded you 5-1 Dal :lol:

I need 2 get a new pair of readers Rab, I could have sworn blind that you'd said "SADDLED" you? It's all going brokeback mountain.

Also I don't understand why I'm even posting this, cos there's no rhyme nor reason.

Oh & Nooks, I was talking "fans", we'll let you know if you've any dece players when they sign for us ;)

Grimbo

Excellent evening up at Stirling tonight. Great weather and 2 decent sides shared a 2 2 draw. Obviously it's all about fitness at this stage and we look as though we're not far away albeit we had a number of players missing. It meant boys got a good 90 minutes.

Gretna lost 5-0 at home to a very good Rangers U20 side. The result reflects the gulf between the sides. The young Rangers side were rampant during the first 20 odd minutes.

Surprised there was such a big difference.

I know it was Rangers but we have beat a couple of U20's before.

Rangers were far better in possession; I can't remember many an occasion where Gretna penetrated the final third. Rangers had Darren Ramsay, Kyle McAusland and a few other fringe players and their pedigree definitely told

Junior Ogen's goal for #5 was a peach

Archived