Ardeer season 2014-2015

Cazzy123

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt describe paul mccann as a madman, i have known him years and still cant work out what he is saying during a game. he is a top bloke and ardeer will do wekll with him. Reckon with Cookie as gaffer ardeer will do alright in the superleague, ardeer stadium isnt a easy place to visit as the pitch is so wide. good luck to them, good people

Darren has already tried the bigger clubs eg Winton, Rob Roy, Buffs, he is a local lad and he should stick to his local club and make his town and himself heroes for next season.

Agree rover but think that's where he is a bit deluded and thinks he can play in top league, good player n done well coming back but mixed reviews in the first with the buffs so doubt he could make the step up. His not playin talk is a lot of nonsense, why was he telling his pals he was waiting for a bigger team n started his training already apparently! Should keep his mouth shut, not as bad as jc but doesn't come across great on here

I agree mate , Heard alot of goods things about the guy and seen him a few times and was impressed but ive seen him before he more or less kick started his season again with ardeer wen he was at the buffs and was abit of the pace , Lyk u said tho he could be training just now to get fit for the first with ardeer , Only time will tell but im sure derek will have some1 in line incase he chooses another team

I didn't train for my last 2-3 months at the buffs as I worked away and I wasn't fit so I'll agree with u that at times in games I was off the pace. Don't kid yourselfs on no 1 on here is as bad as big JC ????????.

The times ive seen u play for ardeer , Al be honest a thought u were outstanding , Complely different player from te guy at the buffs , Just 1 ? tho mate , U must know urself as a footballer wen and wen nt ur playing well so if u can agree u werent playing at ur best with the buffs and im sure a few people tht seen u with ardeer can vouge for me tht u were 1 of the better players , Y havnt u put pen to paper as promotion with them for me wud be a no brainer

Or as a said maybe not play at all. Take what u want from that and make up a wee rumour for us to have a giggle at the mora ????????.

Maybe not play at all?

Then why break a habit of a lifetime then as you are a brutal footballer and your patter is murder. :lol: :lol:

Haha I thought I came in to the ardeer forum not the Daz Miller show. I believe ardeer will shock a few teams this season. Del and Jim will bring in extra bodies to compliment the blend of experience and youth already at the club.

i wouldnt describe paul mccann as a madman, i have known him years and still cant work out what he is saying during a game. he is a top bloke and ardeer will do wekll with him. Reckon with Cookie as gaffer ardeer will do alright in the superleague, ardeer stadium isnt a easy place to visit as the pitch is so wide. good luck to them, good people

Paul is a madman in the nicest way!!

Archived