Ardeer season 2014-2015

Cazzy123

Was at the Buffs game v Renfrew at the end of the season and the way he spoke to Chris Strain was shockin, got told to warm up n told him to f**k off cause he knew he wasn't goin on. Got on for the last 10 n looked a decent player to be fair but attitude was stinkin.

Have to say we were disappointed in Harpo in his second spell with us didn't come back the same player

That said all the best to him at Ardeer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the Buffs game v Renfrew at the end of the season and the way he spoke to Chris Strain was shockin, got told to warm up n told him to f**k off cause he knew he wasn't goin on. Got on for the last 10 n looked a decent player to be fair but attitude was stinkin.

I think your getting players mixed up.

Harpo is 6"3 and has a head like a mop no really hard to notice him.haha

I know from working with him thats not how he conducts himself.

Plus why would strain put him on after being told to "f**k off" and refusing to warm up in a game they won 6-0?

I didn't claim to know his thought process. I was standing at the barrier just up from the home dug out and him and another player got told to warm up and the other player did and he told Chris Strain to "f**k off I'm no gettin on anyway" every person stood at that side heard it clear as day.

Harpo is a decent player at that level but he is prone to the red mist descending all too easily.

He has an attitude problem in that respect.

Good Going Forward however the rash in the tackle and very bad at given away penalties actually maybe Ardeer would be better playing him as a right sided Midfielder

• 1 month later...

Darren Miller & Craig Breen have both re-signed for Ardeer for the season ahead. DR Congolese player Arnault Bembo, formerly of Threave Rovers & Vale of Clyde has signed, but defender Derek McGrory has been released.

Archived