Ardeer season 2014-2015

Cazzy123

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldnt buy u into a team son , Theres a reason uv been waiting about for offers , Y dont u stick with where u are an call it time on aw this pishy talk ?

but it's you that's spreading all this "pish talk" as you put it !!

Aw al say is wait and see , Just because some people havnt heard of the possible signing dosent mean its not goin to happen , Wouldnt post nonsense , Its all been stuff ive heard or been told by some1 close to the situations , Only 2 ive put on were fisher to talbot which in other threads other people have said tht aswell and graham muir to ardeer (possibility) which i heard and was more or less backd up by some1 saying there were together at the scottish cup final , Nt saying hes signed or signing but surely that means something ?

Many nappies does yer face go through a day cazzy? Cookie and Muiry have been friends for years and the Scottish cup final is an annual drinking day for them so there's that story blown out the water. Fisher to talbot is nonsense aswell as u will find out come the start of the season. Now what u got to say next?

Many nappies does yer face go through a day cazzy? Cookie and Muiry have been friends for years and the Scottish cup final is an annual drinking day for them so there's that story blown out the water. Fisher to talbot is nonsense aswell as u will find out come the start of the season. Now what u got to say next?

He's already been telt the Fisher story is pish! Just waiting on the next rumour he has 'heard' (made up)

Listen nae point in a daft tit for tat over a stupid website , Was simply putting on here what i have heard and not (made up) which to my knowledge was the whole point in these threads , And as armchairfan said ur obviously waiting on ur big move or u would have signed for ardeer already

Archived