Anti homeless spikes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once made a horrible error involving homeless people in Perth. Me and girlfriend had just been to Tesco buying booze and munch, and when he asked me for change I replied with "Sorry mate, just spent everything on this", and then jiggled me bulbous bags of sweets and alcohol in front of his face.

Pretty sure he's been stalking me since, so I'll probably die soon

A homeless guy came up to me and my mate outside the best kebab in glasgow and asked us for money for food, i said no to the money but that he could have my chips and he said "no i don't like chips" and walked away.

A homeless guy came up to me and my mate outside the best kebab in glasgow and asked us for money for food, i said no to the money but that he could have my chips and he said "no i don't like chips" and walked away.

Apparently beggars can be choosers then.

I doubt he was actually homeless, just sounds like some drunk c**t on his way home needing taxi money

:thumsup2

He was a filthy sponger, he looked homeless thats for sure. i should have told how ridiculous i thought it was that he would turn down food but he looked like he had been dealt a rough enough hand in life as it was without me putting the boot in even further.. Plus he may have been armed with a knife

Should have told him to get a job and f**k off

That reminds me of when I met Keith Chegwin in a pub, I asked him if he wanted a pint not realising he was a recovering alcoholic.

He replied "Cheggers can't be boozers!".

Coat. Got.

I have been homeless before . I did have a car to sleep in though , although November is fucking cold in Scotland . The local homeless office can get you a bed for the night , mostly in hostels which are awful . Then arrange an interview for local housing , which then takes a few months until you're re-housed . The actual guys who kip in doorways are mostly the ones who haven't seeked help or who are beyond help .

I'm taking it you've moved out of your car, hence the username?

Anyway...

I wouldn't be happy at some pish stained jakeball kipping outside my front door and would probably install a deterrent too.

I'd probably try to help them a bit first, like, but if they weren't listening to me then the spikes would be placed.

On a slightly related matter I was heading into the Noodle Bar on Sauchiehall St last night during a break from work when a homeless guy asked me for some change - which I had none of. The guy then asked me if I was heading out for a few beers. I replied no and that I was sadly working 12-12.

He responded with "Working till 12 on a Saturday? f**k that!!"

I wouldn't be happy at some pish stained jakeball kipping outside my front door and would probably install a deterrent too.

I'd probably try to help them a bit first, like, but if they weren't listening to me then the spikes would be placed.

post-22765-0-29823900-1402244356.jpg

At least tell us the name of the kebab shop pal.

On a slightly related matter I was heading into the Noodle Bar on Sauchiehall St last night during a break from work when a homeless guy asked me for some change - which I had none of. The guy then asked me if I was heading out for a few beers. I replied no and that I was sadly working 12-12.

He responded with "Working till 12 on a Saturday? f**k that!!"

He wasn't wrong

So on top of rise in number of foodbanks needed in Britain 2014 we now have spikes put down to stop homeless people sleeping?

Anybody know when Charles Dickens' new book comes out?

Archived