Clear out at Kilsyth

Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hearing of a huge clear out at Kilsyth Rangers. Around 11 players released or leaving??

Not really surprised, stayed up on the last day a year ago, stayed up on a technicality this year. I still think we had the core of a good team but just couldn't get any consistency.

If the stories are true then best of luck to those moving on and thanks for your efforts.

Apparently Hoggy wants to stamp his own authority and have his own team, rather than build on the one from before. Know for definate that Desmond is gone, and the boy Callan is away. Not a massive loss in my opinion! However the one that surprised me was that whiteford was released? One of the few decent performers in my opinion. Fairly steady, and one that could've stayed!!!!!

We'll have to see how things pan out in the next few weeks, new signings etc!! Hopefully have a team better than our poor relegated neighbours for this season!!!! Oh, n by the way, am no whitefords da lol, far too young ;)

Gary Kelly would be a quality signing. One of the best right backs I've seen in the juniors this season. Steady, nothing fancy, always making a positive contribution!!!!! Be surprised if we get him!!!!!!!!

Where as I'd drive him there myself if he signed for you.

Archived