League One Odds

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of odds to win the title think that is fair enough for us. Cannot really see what Brechin and Peterhead have done to justify their odds though? Stenny with a new manager and strikeforce look like the best value from that lot.

In terms of odds to win the title think that is fair enough for us. Cannot really see what Brechin and Peterhead have done to justify their odds though? Stenny with a new manager and strikeforce look like the best value from that lot.

Peterhead have possibly the best striker and strike partner in the lower leagues .

Put him down - he's really not that good. And 'strike partner'?

Nah course not. He only scores for fun and his bonus money of course . How many did he get last season again ?

David Cox. On their day the pair of them are lethal. Hopefully you will find that out this season.

Nah course not. He only scores for fun and his bonus money of course . How many did he get last season again ?

David Cox. On their day the pair of them are lethal. Hopefully you will find that out this season.

I would suggest Andy Rodgers unless he's retiring but anyway yes McAllister will score for fun again.

Turns out Airdrie have already both of their starting centre-backs from the tail-end of the season, generously compensated by the addition of, lol, Marc Fitzpatrick.

Sair yin.

Andy Rodgers is his strike partner so what are you actually talking about Cox for?

Andy Rodgers is his strike partner so what are you actually talking about Cox for?

Sorry but the last time we played them Cox ripped us apart and played the perfect foil for McAllister. Just going by what I've seen and by what my mate up there tells me.

But technically you are correct . Rodgers does play alongside Rory . My appologies for upsetting you.

Sorry but the last time we played them Cox ripped us apart and played the perfect foil for McAllister. Just going by what I've seen and by what my mate up there tells me.

But technically you are correct . Rodgers does play alongside Rory . My appologies for upsetting you.

if we don t sort our defence out Tom and Jerry would score against us !!!

Archived