League One Odds

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr's odds would have to double to come close to the true probability of winning the league, going by those odds Ayr to be relegated must be the price of the season.

How can Airdrie be up there when they've sold their defence?Got a few wins when the league was over.

Our run started in January. The league was definitely not over.

At this stage in the season, the odds will not be based on what players we have signed. They will be based on the circumstances of each team. For example, Morton didn't have many players signed up as of last week but they were still clear second favourites.

Terrible logic.

Sorry but the last time we played them Cox ripped us apart and played the perfect foil for McAllister. Just going by what I've seen and by what my mate up there tells me.

But technically you are correct . Rodgers does play alongside Rory . My appologies for upsetting you.

To be honest it doesn't take much to rip Brechin apart.

As for us same old story, we won't win the league that's for sure, however got as good a change as the other 8 to get in the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Too early to say who'll finish 2nd to 10th, it's a one horse race to the title. Moffat with decent providers round him will easily score more than 30 league goals this season - that bet would interest me more.

Easily score more than 30 league goals? Not so sure about that.

Easily score more than 30 league goals? Not so sure about that.

I agree, I think last year may have been his peak, 15-20 goals in all competitions would still be a decent return on £750 pw plus a paid for flat..

Ayr's odds would have to double to come close to the true probability of winning the league, going by those odds Ayr to be relegated must be the price of the season.

Will need to retract this advice until I see the full implications of our imminent announcement.

Archived