West Transfer Thread

White Star

We will get a good un in to support him but it will be a freebie

He will have to be a good one...no scoring when on top last season Talbot,Largs,Arthurlie,Clydebank was a problem,.Far to reliant on Craig,who never looked 100% happy with the style of play,Always taking a chance if expecting somebody to come oot the ammies and score top level of juniors if the guy ye are talking aboot is fae Harestanes.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will have to be a good one...no scoring when on top last season Talbot,Largs,Arthurlie,Clydebank was a problem,.Far to reliant on Craig,who never looked 100% happy with the style of play,Always taking a chance if expecting somebody to come oot the ammies and score top level of juniors if the guy ye are talking aboot is fae Harestanes.

Na mate

Setting the bar a bit higher than that

For once am no gonna name names on here but from what a hear we are quietly confident

Kilbirnie are throwing money about 100+ for some players. Kean is easily on 350+. Gormley should be playing week in week out at Talbot he's there best striker. When all teams confirm ins and outs as of June 22nd it will be interesting. Hurlford have big bucks so will be throwing that about to get nearer talbot in the league.

Kilbirnie are throwing money about 100+ for some players. Kean is easily on 350+. Gormley should be playing week in week out at Talbot he's there best striker. When all teams confirm ins and outs as of June 22nd it will be interesting. Hurlford have big bucks so will be throwing that about to get nearer talbot in the league.

Is this monthly or weekly? if weekly you need to stop smoking the funny stuff.

So your telling me that Kean is on nowhere that figure. I find that hard to believe! He will be the highest paid player in junior football. Was he not full time before he came to juniors? Maybe the money isn't thru the books but he's well on a big wage package!

So your telling me that Kean is on nowhere that figure. I find that hard to believe! He will be the highest paid player in junior football. Was he not full time before he came to juniors? Maybe the money isn't thru the books but he's well on a big wage package!

This is a transfer thread not how much players earn, people really need to stop obsessing with what teams are playing players.

I'd be the same as you Craig if it was my team, in denial that we were big spenders, but how else can a rise from Ayrshire league mid table to Scottish champions in a few years be explained. Lets no kid on here that Hamilton Tarmac aren't throwing money at your team. But if I was in Mr Hamiltons financial position I'd do the same with your hometown team..... Cumnock.

No point me saying anything here as it will just keep going on forever with more folk adding their input.

Who actually cares? If your team has the money then spend it. Not breaking any rules so don't get why folk get so fixated on it. Whether its £10 a week or £200 a week, if your teams budget can afford it then it shouldn't even be a talking point.

Who actually cares? If your team has the money then spend it. Not breaking any rules so don't get why folk get so fixated on it. Whether its £10 a week or £200 a week, if your teams budget can afford it then it shouldn't even be a talking point.

Absolutely spot on. If your club is clever enough to get the money in to improve the team, why should they be criticised for doing exactly that ? What's the point in having pots of money in the bank and not spending it to improve the team's performance ? It's when you spend money you don't have that the problems arise.

This is a transfer thread not how much players earn, people really need to stop obsessing with what teams are playing players.

If it's a transfer thread then of course money is part of the discussion. Players wages are part of the terms of a transfer.

You're no the brightest are ye?

If it's a transfer thread then of course money is part of the discussion. Players wages are part of the terms of a transfer.

You're no the brightest are ye?

Aye the thread is about current transfers this season not last season tho jimbob

Well known fact wullie hamilton bankrolls hurlford , the amatuers are even being paid too many big mouths some are on £100 a game at saturday amatuer level even michael mullen is on £50 a goal or so he said , not that i care just putting it out there ????

Archived