West Transfer Thread

White Star

Not at all mate, heard in the chippy that him and the wifey have bought a house down there and it would suit him, he is from that area anyway.

James Latta is the biggest shit stirring ned in junior football.

Most if not all talbot players act with class ....... Not James Latta .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all mate, heard in the chippy that him and the wifey have bought a house down there and it would suit him, he is from that area anyway.

Mmmm...heard a while back that Ladeside were interested in signing him for next season dunno if it's anything to do with him moving.

Latta played a few games for Ladeside but couldnae agree terms and he signed for Talbot instead.

Hertha is the biggest baw bag on this website. Guys forever slating folk. Wonder what his medal cabinet consists of? Have you won more medals than Latta cause if u have u were obv a fucking gem of a player. #DoubtItTho

Hertha is the biggest baw bag on this website. Guys forever slating folk. Wonder what his medal cabinet consists of? Have you won more medals than Latta cause if u have u were obv a fucking gem of a player. #DoubtItTho

Calm down dear. :)

Latta has done great in the junior game but I've seen his conduct a good few times both on and off the field and it leaves a bit to be desired for me.

Do you need to be messi to give an opinion on here nowadays bobby dazzler ;)

Calm down dear. :)

Latta has done great in the junior game but I've seen his conduct a good few times both on and off the field and it leaves a bit to be desired for me.

Do you need to be messi to give an opinion on here nowadays bobby dazzler ;)

Saw him red carded aginst Clydebank last season.

If memory serves, he lets out a yelp every time he's tackled lol

You've got some cheek to talk about bawbags on here. Watched you take over that Ardeer chat, lapping up all the attention when the focus should be on more important players than you. Hertha made no mention of the guy's ability, just the fact that he's a ned, and as a member of the committee why would you want that kind of guy kicking about. #UsingHashtagsIsQueer

Archived