West Transfer Thread

White Star

Give it a rest Dave! You let everyone know that about a dozen times on this.

More important things in life for god sake. He enjoyed scoring a goal and got carried away, kissed a badge of the team he loved playing for at the time, loads of players are guilty of that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted him as our manager but when he's on here telling fellow fans what our players are on a week and all the other crap arguing with tony on Facebook well the guys a clown and as I said ur welcome to him,just ask the bankies lol

Would be more concerned with McNally arguing with Docherty on facebook as he IS the current Pollok manager.

Were Swift and Docco no in charge of Pollok for a wee while ?.Maybe they think they worked well then dunno but Ladeside fans will form their own opinion of Docco ,really dont care aboot the past tbh,if he helps the club progress.

Give it a rest Dave! You let everyone know that about a dozen times on this.

More important things in life for god sake. He enjoyed scoring a goal and got carried away, kissed a badge of the team he loved playing for at the time, loads of players are guilty of that.

away back 2 licking big jc's arse or is it Kevin bell this week.

Would be more concerned with McNally arguing with Docherty on facebook as he IS the current Pollok manager.

Were Swift and Docco no in charge of Pollok for a wee while ?.Maybe they think they worked well then dunno but Ladeside fans will form their own opinion of Docco ,really dont care aboot the past tbh,if he helps the club progress.

aye well good luck I'm just glad he's not our problem any more tbh at least he's not your manager

Lol. :-)

RRG gives the impression that he's good pals with Kevin Bell, but big Kevin told me a few months ago that he knows of him, but "wouldn't be able to pick him out on a phone box". ;-)

i know gingerb but he still should not have been talking about players wages and all that imo and made him a laughing stock to the Lok fans,and everyone else,I'm sure that would have pissed you guys off if it was ur team he was talking about,that should b kept in house not on an open forum

would not piss me off if he was no longer part of my club but during I'd be ragin. It's junior football and when you leave clubs it's obvious things will be said

so called clydebank supporter signing for scumdrie United and scoring the 1st goal kissing the badge and jumping into there fans.

Haha does sound a bit daft.

Wee Johnny McMillan used to go a wee bit ott when scoring for Buffs or Cumnock against Ladeside,at the same time he would be buying a replica Ladeside shirt.He just loved to get a reaction but we always forgave him as he's one of us.

Haha does sound a bit daft.

Wee Johnny McMillan used to go a wee bit ott when scoring for Buffs or Cumnock against Ladeside,at the same time he would be buying a replica Ladeside shirt.He just loved to get a reaction but we always forgave him as he's one of us.

aye still loved ladeside and enjoyed winding our fans up.. His best mate stood next to us wanted to lamp him then there in pub laughing

Here Kevin Brown is returning to the club with ex Greenock Morton Gary Loughran is going to Port Glasgow also. Still think Cambuslang will be favorites!

Nuggent would do well for us! Wouldn't mind having him in the sode

Lol. :-)

RRG gives the impression that he's good pals with Kevin Bell, but big Kevin told me a few months ago that he knows of him, but "wouldn't be able to pick him out in a phone box". ;-)

Sounds like Kev has attended a Kirky supporters rally,glens :huh:

I have been having a go at Jon all week you clown.

As for Kevin Bell , I have always classed him as a top keeper, he played for us during a very successful time and i was desperate to see him back. That's why when i found out we wanted him i posted on here about it even though i was told not to. Sometimes i just don't listen.

Anyway back to the transfers......

Archived