West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've came to the conclusion that pie and bovril is shite there admin only look at the trolls that fannyspanles like you call trolls so f**k this am off had fun slagging ur team because most of the fans I seen at meadow park from kilbirnie were fucking junkies and caused the near riot when we played in that game bye bye bye junkie kilbirnie fucks

Does that mean Tadger will be back????........can't wait !!!

Stephen docherty ex pollock manager has joined the ladeside coaching staff!

Docco as well noo !!! ffs... some management team,pity they all were no a few years younger,could have them all on the park as well.Did Docco no get sent off for elbowing a Ladeside player at the Vale while with the Medda?.

Welcome to the Vale Docco. p.s...dae ye know any good strikers haha

Docco as well noo !!! ffs... some management team,pity they all were no a few years younger,could have them all on the park as well.Did Docco no get sent off for elbowing a Ladeside player at the Vale while with the Medda?.

Welcome to the Vale Docco. p.s...dae ye know any good strikers haha

He doesn't know any good centre backs, thats for sure.

Is Howie still signed with Pollok mate ?.

Ladeside could be doing with some strength and drive in midfield,McGuinness needs protection to do his stuff.

No idea to be honest. Most of the players there have been rumours about staying/leaving, but not Howie.

Wouldnt expect the Lok fans to have good words about Docco after last season but we will judge him on what he brings to the club & does behind the scenes

As a said earlier Mourinho would have struggled there last season with all the goings on

Docco clearly gonna be doing what arnie done. More experience than arnie had in that department so can only see it as decent move bringing him in.. Not like pollok fans having pop!! All the stuff about him coming on here is nonsense as well. He came on here when not in a job answered questions about pollok! Took shit from a fair few folk me being one!! All best to him and welcome to ladeside

Wouldnt expect the Lok fans to have good words about Docco after last season but we will judge him on what he brings to the club & does behind the scenes

As a said earlier Mourinho would have struggled there last season with all the goings on

i wanted him as our manager but when he's on here telling fellow fans what our players are on a week and all the other crap arguing with tony on Facebook well the guys a clown and as I said ur welcome to him,just ask the bankies lol

i wanted him as our manager but when he's on here telling fellow fans what our players are on a week and all the other crap arguing with tony on Facebook well the guys a clown and as I said ur welcome to him,just ask the bankies lol

didn't come on here when In pollok managers job only after! Fair to say our friends at bankies openly think he's a knob

so called clydebank supporter signing for scumdrie United and scoring the 1st goal kissing the badge and jumping into there fans.

didn't come on here when In pollok managers job only after! Fair to say our friends at bankies openly think he's a knob

i know gingerb but he still should not have been talking about players wages and all that imo and made him a laughing stock to the Lok fans,and everyone else,I'm sure that would have pissed you guys off if it was ur team he was talking about,that should b kept in house not on an open forum

Archived